• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    I hope you keep us updated on your purchase as well as your overall impressions once you become an owner.

And unless you keep your wallet in your front pocket...they don't think you peed yourself.:):

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Oh for sure I'll bump it with pics and first impressions when I shoot it. Just waiting on the IRS to return my year free loan lol.

And yes, I'm one of those weirdos who doesn't keep their wallet in a back pocket. You see.... I have no ass. :(

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Do yourself a favor. Do NOT shoot ANY cast bullets through it.
    Plated or jacketed rounds ONLY!

You will lead up the gas port and have a really expensive paper weight if you run too much lead.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Yeah I've been doing reading on the gun and I'm probably gonna be using the Berry's plated ones if/when I do reload. From what I've seen they're really the only economical option, a lot of the jacketed .50 pistol bullets are almost a dollar a piece which is asinine since I can buy loaded ammo from Freedom Munitions for 88¢ a pop

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Bsubtown:
    Yeah I hear you, sometimes "because it's fun" is reason enough. I used to reload when I had a .44 Super Redhawk, I have been meaning to get back into it since I got into 10mm I just need to re-buy everything. The only thing I've really put off is moving into a bigger place but it's just me and my dog here, it's not what I'd call a necessity.

Here ya go, some more assistance in talking you out of a deagle. Full loading setup in your home county.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...g-supplies/476362-hornady-lnl-45-357-9-a.html

All you'd need is dies for the new gun.

I want a DE 50, but don't have the disposable income for it yet. I've always said if one falls into my lap I'll buy it anyway. But unlike other guns, these aren't casually purchased and then dumped cheap by someone who decided they don't want a gun.

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    It doesn’t start with a 4..... no wait, it’s...... uh... big? Huh.

nope I’m out, I morally and ethically cannot bring myself to talk someone out of a gun purchase.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Yeah I've been doing reading on the gun and I'm probably gonna be using the Berry's plated ones if/when I do reload. From what I've seen they're really the only economical option, a lot of the jacketed .50 pistol bullets are almost a dollar a piece which is asinine since I can buy loaded ammo from Freedom Munitions for 88¢ a pop

Keep an eye open for factory second bullets at Midway. They currently have what looks to be Hornady XTPs for $0.49 a piece. RMR occasionally has good deals on .50 caliber bullets as well. Currently they have Barnes x bullets for $0.40 a piece in bulk or plated for $0.25 a piece in bulk.

Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse
    OP. Get it, I’ll let you shoot mine, if I shoot yours

if that doesn’t seal the deal I don’t know what will

FDF58653-C58B-4CE4-804E-E2B10FD80013.jpeg

It’s always money, boomsticks are better than money, they’re expensive things that let you throw all that extra money down range

(I keep wanting a deagle, but boy those are expensive handguns and I hate to spend THAT much money on a gun :): )

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Definitely not cheap, we're getting into "used car with moderate problems" territory lol.

For reloading guys. I considered the Hornady FTXs and removing the ballistic tips. I used to do that when I had a .44 sometimes lol

Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse
    Definitely not cheap, we're getting into "used car with moderate problems" territory lol.

For reloading guys. I considered the Hornady FTXs and removing the ballistic tips. I used to do that when I had a .44 sometimes lol
    I’d say you’re lucky to get a moderately decent used car for $1500.

that’s more inline with beater with a heater pricing.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    why are we still discussing this

post pics of your new deagle, OP

ea26023aafbabdd2135bbb08f8a1191b.gif

IndyIN

Sharpshooter