• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dundee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    West Lafayette
    Yeah, well... if I had unlimited ammo and time to practice and was surrounded by those women... I’m sure kI could hit 2or 3 of those targets. Maybe

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Yeah, well... if I had unlimited ammo and time to practice and was surrounded by those women... I’m sure kI could hit 2or 3 of those targets. Maybe

Would you rather have the place and the ammo, or be surrounded by those women?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It would be interesting to know how many of them have California carry permits.

That would give us a little more insight into whether or not they were serious about gun and shooting beyond the games and entertainment.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    It would be interesting to know how many of them have California carry permits.

That would give us a little more insight into whether or not they were serious about gun and shooting beyond the games and entertainment.

I'm betting all of their guns stay at the range when they go home.

There's a Halloween vid (can't post on INGO) that shows Jade and some of the girls out on the town after the range session. It's very obvious they aren't carrying.:stretcher:

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

There's a Halloween vid (can't post on INGO) that shows Jade and some of the girls out on the town after the range session. It's very obvious they aren't carrying.:stretcher:

Keanu Reeves and Chris Pine have the connections to get carry permits, but whether or not they have them or use them is the question.

I'm curious if Taran has a permit. He knows enough people who can pull strings for him if he wants it.

Bob Vogel may be able to carry out there because of his former cop status or perhaps he still has a reserve badge.

Dundee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    West Lafayette

Im on a search mission after work!!!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    [video=youtube;11HRfQhfDDc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11HRfQhfDDc[/video]

[video=youtube;9klh_wQH9YM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9klh_wQH9YM[/video]

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    [video=youtube;11HRfQhfDDc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11HRfQhfDDc[/video]

[video=youtube;9klh_wQH9YM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9klh_wQH9YM[/video]

She was sweeping the entire crowd with booger hook on bang switch.
    But she sure is easy on the eyes.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Those guns are all flagged and wired to the tables. Dunno the venue, but I believe at the NRA show that means certified to have had firing pins removed?

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy

Everyone sweeps everyone @ NRAAM. It's the cool kid thing to do to point at the ugly people and pull the triggers... not really but...

I've done Safety checks the last 4 NRAAM but will probably skip Texas this year. Too far away + NRA pissed me off with the bump stock statement. Fireing pins are cut or removed or barrel/chambers are blocked on all guns handled by the public. Guns locked in cabinets inaccessable by the public and personal carry guns can be live.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Everyone sweeps everyone @ NRAAM. It's the cool kid thing to do to point at the ugly people and pull the triggers... not really but...

I've done Safety checks the last 4 NRAAM but will probably skip Texas this year. Too far away + NRA pissed me off with the bump stock statement. Fireing pins are cut or removed or barrel/chambers are blocked on all guns handled by the public. Guns locked in cabinets inaccessable by the public and personal carry guns can be live.

Now that we are discussing this I remembered this fact. It is just one of the 1st things I see when someone has a gun in hand.

Dundee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    West Lafayette

Found it!!! Man, I have led a sheltered life...

Top Bottom