• ...and so much more!
  • Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Although I only live about 1/2 mile from a Target store, I have not been frequenting Target very much lately due to their firearms stance, among other reasons. I've never set off a detector at a Target store. If knew that my EDC would alarm their detectors, I would consider going there more often, just for the fun of it! :D

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I note that they frame the commentary in the context of open carry in the stores, but they continue to state specifically to not bring guns into the stores. At all. Had they said, "please don't open carry," it would not have been good, but it would have been less bad.
    True. Since I generally OC, I just honor their wishes and don't give them any of my money.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I shop target if I need anything. Walmart never gets my business, it's full of white trash.
    At least Walmart doesn't care if you carry a gun into the store, and they didn't get hacked and lose the financial information of millions of customers.

I don't shop at Walmart much, but I will not set foot in Target.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have added Walmart and Kroger to my boycott list since they both are changing their policies on selling guns/ammo to those under 21. Took the hubby to Martin's Supermarket today...he apparently had never even been in there. I don't know that he is 100% on board since they don't carry a few things he likes, but I am making the change when I shop. I don't see anything online that indicates they are not 2A friendly.

Anybody know where Meijer stands on this? I would consider going there since the one in Valpo is due to open soon and isn't that much farther for me to drive.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Kroger sells guns? Or they came out in favor of changing the law?

We do most of our grocery shopping at Strack and Van Tills. Much nicer than any of the big chains, but they are strictly groceries.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've been in and out of Target stores for a while and had no idea that they were anti-gun. Nobody ever said anything to me when I OC'd there either. I don't shop there often because their bourbon selection sucks, but I've just added a new reason to avoid the place.

Top Bottom