• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crosse

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2015
    PNW
    I have the G3C Toro after testing the G3 for a bit. Love both. Might sell the G3C TORO to replace with the G3 TORO. Great gun. I'm trying to will into believe it's a better carry than my p320 or glocks. Appendix carry in a VERTX runner's belt and desantis kydex attached via velcro so I love the thumb safety as just another fail safe for my nether bits.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I have the G3C Toro after testing the G3 for a bit. Love both. Might sell the G3C TORO to replace with the G3 TORO. Great gun. I'm trying to will into believe it's a better carry than my p320 or glocks. Appendix carry in a VERTX runner's belt and desantis kydex attached via velcro so I love the thumb safety as just another fail safe for my nether bits.

Just buy the slide and put it on your frame. Unless you want the longer grip. You can use P226 18rd magazines in the G3 or G3c

crosse

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2015
    PNW

Just buy the slide and put it on your frame. Unless you want the longer grip. You can use P226 18rd magazines in the G3 or G3c

So no barrel comes with that unfortunately. Are the slide from the g3 and the g3c interchangeable? P226 mags work??? What about p228 mags?! I have a ton of those!

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    So no barrel comes with that unfortunately. Are the slide from the g3 and the g3c interchangeable? P226 mags work??? What about p228 mags?! I have a ton of those!
    Mec-Gar P226 18rd magazine. I posted a link above for sleeves. P228 will not work.
    You'll need to by the barrel it's $49 posted above also.

Still cheaper than buying another gun plus they ship everything to your door.

Top Bottom