• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChrisK1977

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    Indiana has a rare chance to have a real say this presidential race. Please join me and others in support of Ted Cruz.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Stand by for :flamethrower::tantrum::soapbox:

I'm with you, I like the 5 for Freedom plank myself. The general political discussions here have become pointless as the cheerleaders weigh in to just shout down the opposition.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I really think that Trump is in the race for the same reason Ross Perot was on. He simply stirred enough stuff up to split the ticket to dilute the conservative vote. That put the dem candidate into office with less than 1/2 of the voters supporting him. Ross Perot already proved that Americans like hearing the truth that they know in their hearts is right, they just will not act on anything that requires them to be responsible.

Any salvation of America will be a voting populace to replace 75% of Congress with intelligent, honest leadership. The kind that would have the guts to arrest a run away executive if he tried to be a treasonous trader. Of course a quality president would be nice too. Not a requirement, but nice. Since I cannot find 5 good politicians in Sodom, opps, I mean America, that is unlikely. And the bigger factor, is if you could find quality leaders in politics, the morally bankrupt masses would not vote for those who operate by the truth anyway.

Top Bottom