• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Cruz's supporters were shell shocked. Now it looks like some might vote Trump, but others are going to go the not voting route. If they won't support Trump then they must be supporting Hillary. At least that's how what passes for logic in some corners of the gopverse goes.

Cruz supporters in Indiana shocked by Republican's decision to quit | 2016-05-03 | Indianapolis Business Journal | IBJ.com

Staying home on voting day is surrendering your vote to the opposition.

I'm sorry your purist fantasy land hasn't come to fruition. If you don't like the current voting system, get out and be politically active in a capacity that that has meaningful impact to change the laws. Being a keyboard warrior does not help one iota.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Staying home on voting day is surrendering your vote to the opposition.

I'm sorry your purist fantasy land hasn't come to fruition. If you don't like the current voting system, get out and be politically active in a capacity that that has meaningful impact to change the laws. Being a keyboard warrior does not help one iota.

What are you talking about? "Purist fantasy"? Hate to break it to you, but I will be voting come election day, just not for an incestuous Oompa Loompa.

Punkinhead

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2012
    So now our choice is down to the pro-assault rifle ban, pro-abortion, pro-universal health care, pro-debt, pro-womanizer candidate or Hillary.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What color is the sky in your world?
    He was vilified, ridiculed, and placed on the pillar as the greatest evil ever.
    He had taken more garbage, filth and fecal material than any garbage collector could ever take.
    And you want to put him into a prestigious position as the Supreme Court Justice?
    Trump doesn’t think like that.
    Think profit.
    Think how can I put someone in there that I can benefit from or make a profit from.

I never knew INGO had so many mind readers. Lot's of people (who haven't correctly predicted one thing he has done) profess to know the mind of Trump

PreCogs, too. The peeps telling us what Trump will do once he's president. Does Prof. Xavier know about this group?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    There's truth to that. I wouldn't wear it proudly though. I have to admit a little animus towards the "fiercely loyal" Trumpists. It's at least mitigated a little by the fact that Jeb! and the phat-ass-pussbag is out. When everyone was in the race those two were the Republicans I said I would absolutely not vote for. But I'm not thankful that better candidates were knocked out.

View attachment 47088

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    I never knew INGO had so many mind readers. Lot's of people (who haven't correctly predicted one thing he has done) profess to know the mind of Trump

PreCogs, too. The peeps telling us what Trump will do once he's president. Does Prof. Xavier know about this group?
    Don't need to read minds when he writes a book about himself and how he operates.
    Unless all that is a lie, then I don't know what to think.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Peak Cruz was the Wisconsin primary. After that Ted Cruz's increasingly despereate attempts to stop Donald Trump were never again as effective and Cruz met his Waterloo in Indiana, a state he asserted he could win right to the end.

Reality intruded and Cruz bowed out of the 2016 presidential race soon after. The end.

Can we retire this thread yet?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Just got this in my in box..... from tedcruz.org

I'm not giving up....

Big Johnson,

When I suspended my presidential campaign, I vowed to never stop fighting for our shared conservative values.

Today, I have an important announcement, and I want you to be the first to know.

You see: the Washington Cartel has done everything in their power to defeat me -- but I'm not giving in...

While my campaign for president didn't end the way you and I had hoped -- after serious prayer and careful consideration, Heidi and I have decided we are going to keep fighting, and I hope you will too.

So, this afternoon I've filed my official paperwork to run for re-election to the United States Senate in Texas.

As conservatives, you and I are facing a MONUMENTAL battle in 2016 and beyond. That is why I'm emailing you today.

In the Senate, I will continue fighting for jobs, freedom, and security for 27 million Texans and all Americans across this great country. When conservatives are united, we are far more effective -- the conservative movement remains strong and vibrant.

Our presidential campaign was only as successful as it was because people like you stood side-by-side with me every step of the way.

And if I'm going to stand against the liberal agenda of Washington insiders -- I need you by my side fighting for our shared conservative values.

Will you continue to stand with me as I announce my campaign for U.S. Senate in Texas?

If you will -- I hope you will make a secure donation of $25, $50, or more to my Senate campaign to continue the fight.

I need your support now. If we wait until the Washington D.C. insiders start attacking me again -- it will be too late.

Big Johnson, it is imperative that we keep the U.S. Senate out of the hands of Barack Obama's liberal Democrats.

That's where you come in...

Please click here and make a generous gift if you can.

Thank you for all that you've done.

Your support means the world to Heidi and me.

For liberty,

Ted Cruz

P.S. Big Johnson, the fight to secure the future of our country is far from over -- that's why I'm asking for your support today! Will you make a secure, instant donation of $25 or more to my Senate campaign to help me continue the fight?

Top Bottom