Teens and the 'odd' habits they develop...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    First daughter is married with 3 kids now, 2 are teenagers. They are a very well adjusted, hilarious family. Good husband/Dad that is my hunting buddy.

When she first met here husband he asked her "Does your dad always have a gun in his hands??". Well yes was the reply. He passed the test and I have given him 2 rifles and a handgun.

Don

jsn_mooney

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    South Of Richmond
    Boy left for Marines almost 2 weeks ago and I had to show my wife the other day how clean the mirror in my bathroom was after a whole week! I miss him, but not the teenage "habits" so much.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I used to think that the ice maker in our fridge was pathetic because there was rarely any ice. However, after our daughter moved out I realized that she used more ice than the remainder of the family combined. We now overflow with ice. I have no idea what she does with it all, but we have the same problem every time she visits.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    So about my (not teen) wife... no, she tolerates me so we'll leave her alone.

Then there's my soon to be 34 year old sis-in-law. Could write a psych textbook with that girl's issues (take everything mentioned so far and amp it up an order of magnitude) Largely caused by her parents. My wife is horrified whenever we visit and so grateful she moved out of there and in with me.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    my daughter is almost 14. She keeps her room pretty clean, but ask her to take her dishes, from the living room, to the kitchen and the world stops turning. :dunno:

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I'm raising 2 of my grandkids, (15 yr old girl and a 14 yr old boy, brother and sister) My favorite thing they do (say) is "I didn't know". WTF you didn't know to put your dirty dishes in the dishwasher? You didn't know not to take things (wife's laptop) that don't belong to you?? you didn't know not to eat all the snacks in the house cause someone else might like some??

Top Bottom