• ...and so much more!
  • PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    WHAT THE HECK???

I would have just drop kicked that rodent.

when you use pepper spray your gonna get it too. and especially with kids being around. i would have just kicked it and made a pencil topper out of the thing.

Exactly. Not to mention when you deploy the OC it's considered use of force and guess what you get to fill out? Paperwork, paperwork, and...MORE paperwork!

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    no. they have bigger teeth, so i dont kick them :):

those raccoons on the camping trip had it coming :D

I punched a racoon in the face on Christmas day last year..I took some trash to the dumpster and noticed two racoons stuck in the bottom..I took a 2x4 out there and put it in the corner inside the dumpster..as soon as the board was set down the biggest one ran rite up it straight for my face..my first reaction was to throw a punch and run:dunno::): I got back in the house and my wife was in tears crying so hard...she said she watched the whole thing and she came up with all sorts of ways I could of handled that one better than I did. happened to fast to think about doing anything...we watched out the window for about 5-10 min and watched as the smaller one climbed out of the dumpster..waited a few more min and never seen the big one come out so I walked out there and kicked the side of the dumpster..guess that woke him up cause he shot out of there like a bat out of hell and ran into the woods. good times:rolleyes:

squirrelhntr

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    n.w. indiana
    i think it was Ted Bundy, or Jeffery Dahmer, Adolf Hitler, i forgot someone of that ilk was cruel to animals when they were young . the history channel was interviewing their mother. very interesting .........

Top Bottom