• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I can hear everyone asking, what did expat have for lunch at Popeye's. I had a 3 piece chicken with red beans and rice. The Mrs. had the popcorn shrimp with cole slaw.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    There must be crazy good money in armed robbery.

I mean, NFL players make bank to risk permanent brain injury or be physically crippled.

What's the annual salary of an armed robber gotta be to risk death in a chicken joint? The upside has to be huge.:dunno:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    From the comments.

• Jesse Martinez
    One lowlife scumbag is death and another one lowlife scumbag is sitting in jail. He won't be out for the holidays he be singing carols with high notes while being pass around to other inmates as a gift in jail.

• Mr. Tooch
    Reply to @Jesse Martinez: Like what you did there incorporating Christmas carols and prison rape. You have a gift, my friend.

carry205

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2017
    Florissant
    You know, it just makes me wonder where are all the gun grabbing liberal democrats when this story broke the headlines? They couldn't wait to weigh in on gun control after the Las Vegas incident. Why is Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Shumer, Mayor Bloomberg, the Brady Bunch and Moms Demand Action strangely silent? I have not heard or read one peep from those damn yahoos. Could it be that they might actually recognize a good thing as this justified shooting illustrates? I have my doubts, I just think that people would really lay into them if they dared flap their stupid jaws about guns and this incident in Texas. Things that make you go....hmmmm.......

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    4842291189_82f9525369_b.jpg

Top Bottom