40   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    At this point, I figure the feds will fold and let Texas win this one. There really is no good move for them in this anymore. They will wait, probably until after the election before doing anything new.

I have to give Governor Abbott a lot of credit on this one.

How-To-Checkmate-With-Rook-And-Knight.jpg

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    At this point, I figure the feds will fold and let Texas win this one. There really is no good move for them in this anymore. They will wait, probably until after the election before doing anything new.

View attachment 328295
    Depends on Biden’s handlers.
    If they want more chaos then they will push harder.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I have thought about the Bundy Ranch standoff off & on for the past several years, in my mind it is (& was) a significant event that no one seems to talk about in the press.

Talked about it to some of those close to me remind them, my SIL didn't really remember even though she is a conservative news junkie.

Guess why it isn't talked about much? Because the federal government with all of its power was terrified of people with guns ready to fight.

It was the government's pants being pulled down in such a way they can't allow any attention be brought to the issue because it is impossible to spin.

Which is why the same needs done on the border.

rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    A Texas citizen gets shot by a fed and it would be devastating to a biden re-election.
    I am not sure about that. The Democratic party has declared that MAGA people are deplorables that need to be put in camps and "reeducated."

I think they would view a violent confrontation as the "go" signal to move forward. Very sad.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Good luck finding that first guy/group to have the guts to step forward with the confidence that others will join them. Most people will be afraid of being singled out and fired while everyone else stands by watching because they are too scared.

Kinda like voting Libertarian. Lots of people like the candidates, but assume nobody else will vote for them so they dont take the chance of "throwing away" their votes. If everyone who would vote "if only their vote wouldt be wasted", we'd have more Libertarians in office.

This is called a collective action problem.

Leadership is the solution to a collective action problem, and Abbot should be willing to put it on the line to organize and back the people.

Yes that does involve a very serious federal crime to do, but that's what it takes.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Gov Holcomb signed a letter of solidarity....
    Would someone please put the gimp ball back in his mouth and use the leash to get him back in his crate. We need leaders here, not leather-clad disappearing artist. FEH.

I doubt the Texas situation goes hot. Unless the cartels want some action. I'm guessing the fed is working the phones to get Mexico to pull back the invaders from the border. It'll buy time and allow new optics and talking points to form.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County

View attachment 328295
    I’m not a chess player, but I get it. Checkmate! I’m slow but usually steady.

rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    Gov Holcomb signed a letter of solidarity....
    Would someone please put the gimp ball back in his mouth and use the leash to get him back in his crate. We need leaders here, not leather-clad disappearing artist. FEH.

I doubt the Texas situation goes hot. Unless the cartels want some action. I'm guessing the fed is working the phones to get Mexico to pull back the invaders from the border. It'll buy time and allow new optics and talking points to form.
    I agree. Holcomb, like Young, is a RINO. He is just doing what is politically expedient. The Democrats do NOT want this blowing up in their face. A violent confrontation in Texas is NOT going to be good optics for them going into the election. On the other hand, whoever is running the Biden administration has not shown much competence to date, so anything is possible.
    :dunno:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    What would muddy the waters significantly for the left & their agenda, is for someone or a group who has crossed the border to be involved in a terrorist attack on US soil. Especially if it happens in a liberal stronghold city.
    Especially when you have a convicted terrorist walking through boasting “you’ll know who I am eventually”

Top Bottom