• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Papabeargsh

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Anderson
    Moral of the story is sleep in a hotel or motel. Lock your s*** up and don't have it in plain sight. When driving through a state with ridiculous gun laws don't do anything to draw attention to yourself.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    The way I read it, he was not a threat. Yes, he broke some obscure law that he didn't know about, but there are so many laws, who can keep up with all of them? Common sense should prevail, I think. But apparently there is a severe lack of that in NJ. Prison time for a non-violent "crime" is way extreme. If I move that way I would drive hundreds of miles to circumvent Crispy Creme's NJ.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    I also own guitars and mandolins. I think putting my arsenal in musical instrument cases would be prudent. Or maybe in a tough-box with a label with a huge sticker that said, "Saving the gay humpback whales from global warming." That would NEVER be searched.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    The way I read it, he was not a threat. Yes, he broke some obscure law that he didn't know about, but there are so many laws, who can keep up with all of them? Common sense should prevail, I think. But apparently there is a severe lack of that in NJ. Prison time for a non-violent "crime" is way extreme. If I move that way I would drive hundreds of miles to circumvent Crispy Creme's NJ.

someone who owns that many firearms should know better than to have a loaded handgun in the glove box in NJ

it's not even legal here without LTCH

Top Bottom