• churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It's the best way to kill stupid....:)

Jetta and Kut call me the "Peacemaker".....Maybe I am not such a "Peacemaker" but I just like to google pretty women images and have an excuse when the wife see's it.....

"Why are there all of these searches for soccer body paint girls, Salma Hayek and sexy cowgirls on your search engine..."

"Uh.....I am trying to keep people from getting banned on INGO sweetie...It's a tough job but I will take one for the team..."

"That's sweet...Amazingly so for someone so full of **** that it's pouring from your ears..."

"Ask Jetta and Churchmouse!!! You like them...They'll tell you....."

"Well...If Tim says it's so...."

"It is...Just ask him the next time you see him...."

Soooooo....You got my back right?

:P)

Always.....since the invention of dirt.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Butt-head

Huh huh huh

beavis_and_butt_head_minimalism_dumpling_96358_750x1334.jpg

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    You are the Peacemaker. You're like the guy in high school who was like "guys, guys... is this really necessary?" Always the good guy. I'd have a serious problem with anyone who had an issue with you, above pretty much all others.

Thank you Kut....It breaks my heart every time we lose one...My one regret is that I didn't catch the one that got Harleyrider...When we lost him I made a vow to do everything in my power to never let that happen again...Even gave dddress the shop phone number and had him call me...We talked for 10 minutes...Still couldn't save him.....

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Thank you Kut....It breaks my heart every time we lose one...My one regret is that I didn't catch the one that got Harleyrider...When we lost him I made a vow to do everything in my power to never let that happen again...Even gave dddress the shop phone number and had him call me...We talked for 10 minutes...Still couldn't save him.....

I tried as well. I miss that one and many many others.
    Some.....not so much but I would like to met them in the real.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

I know. I miss Harley Rider too. One of the more unique personalities. But he went out on his own terms, so at least it was his decision to go.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Well idiot seems to be ok.

As long as you put "hillbilly" or "redneck" in front of it before you call me that I would be fine with it....

"Man Indiucky....You're just a redneck idiot..."

"Right..."

"Did you see what I called you?"

"Yes...Thank you....I try to make it transparent and it shows you're paying attention...."

:)

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Exactly.

Loved his animals.

Ghost post from Harleyrider about our new pup we are getting....He's on INGO every day...Sends me an email whenever I post something that moves him....I love hearing the sound of his bike in front of the shop and see that lanky biker (real biker...70's Iron Horseman style...) frame of his get off his bike...Like a modern day cowboy.....He walks in with a big grin and says, "Brother..."

[FONT=&quot]Aaaayyy, no thanks need'd....X'CITED fer ya'll!...good name fer the boy.....Colt....
    GYA1uR9scNYg9S9rglqZJKfCAgXtH37F-_VhDp0MWFt-jWj9ArIE0fBO_GRjl0iqvdQhOF1NVZGNQaOsVowaw_pNbnu88hOqk4cYBnIh0S5ozJnviE0Vnw=s0-d-e1-ft
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]She go's in next Wed(Ellie)....spay....she's AKC, an' all'at but...I' ain't gonna breed her, so....LOL....been thru all'at here several times with'a Yorkies....LUV'd have'n the lil' stinkers 'round....and it....HARD....ta give'm up,LOL...
    cFE1PMHWK47pM4bEiVUb9nngf6NRKAoslGhsyS1bJg3KJA2tpxcgGhyBKtYjRussNP_j4aV1qMo4JO34rt9cAL_c75lfU1ewwQLvRvEedMHjv-CO0TTAww=s0-d-e1-ft
    ....last litter born'd here....gave the 2 young'ns(nat daughter an' step daughter...) each a male .....the 2 females 'at was left.....jus' could'n part with'em....LOL....they still here...'Allie an' Annie'.....
    cFE1PMHWK47pM4bEiVUb9nngf6NRKAoslGhsyS1bJg3KJA2tpxcgGhyBKtYjRussNP_j4aV1qMo4JO34rt9cAL_c75lfU1ewwQLvRvEedMHjv-CO0TTAww=s0-d-e1-ft
    .....could flood'ja with pit'chers all day long,hahahahahaha!
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]From link(s).....look like he gonna be a hansome boy!....[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]my vet....they breed gun dogs.....Brittanys'[/FONT]

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ghost post from Harleyrider about our new pup we are getting....He's on INGO every day...Sends me an email whenever I post something that moves him....I love hearing the sound of his bike in front of the shop and see that lanky biker (real biker...70's Iron Horseman style...) frame of his get off his bike...Like a modern day cowboy.....He walks in with a big grin and says, "Brother..."

[FONT="]Aaaayyy, no thanks need'd....X'CITED fer ya'll!...good name fer the boy.....Colt....[IMG]https://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/GYA1uR9scNYg9S9rglqZJKfCAgXtH37F-_VhDp0MWFt-jWj9ArIE0fBO_GRjl0iqvdQhOF1NVZGNQaOsVowaw_pNbnu88hOqk4cYBnIh0S5ozJnviE0Vnw=s0-d-e1-ft#https://s.yimg.com/nq/yemoji_assets/latest/yemoji_assets/1f44d.png[/IMG][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#222222][FONT="]She go's in next Wed(Ellie)....spay....she's AKC, an' all'at but...I' ain't gonna breed her, so....LOL....been thru all'at here several times with'a Yorkies....LUV'd have'n the lil' stinkers 'round....and it....HARD....ta give'm up,LOL...
    ....last litter born'd here....gave the 2 young'ns(nat daughter an' step daughter...) each a male .....the 2 females 'at was left.....jus' could'n part with'em....LOL....they still here...'Allie an' Annie'.....
    .....could flood'ja with pit'chers all day long,hahahahahaha!
    [/FONT]

[FONT="]
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#222222][FONT="]From link(s).....look like he gonna be a hansome boy!....[/FONT]

[FONT="]
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#222222][FONT="]my vet....they breed gun dogs.....Brittanys'[/FONT]

:thumbsup:

Tell him he is missed please.

Top Bottom