Thank you to our Site Supporters and Advertising Site Supporters!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    When I started INGO almost two years ago never in my wildest dreams did I think we would have almost 6000 members, over 500,000 posts and one of the most active State Gun Boards on the web.

If it were not for the support of our Site Supporters and Advertising Site Supporters INGO would not be here today. If you enjoy INGO and find yourself here on a daily basis you can thank the Supporters!

When it comes time to buy a new gun or a piece of gear Support those advertisers who have decided to Support the site.

Support our Sponsors - INGunOwners

If you are looking for some training we have 4 companies who have stepped up to Support INGO. Give them an extra look when you make your training decisions!

Modern Combative Systems, Indy Gun Safety, Mindset Labs, Dignitary Protection Group

Tactics and Training - INGunOwners

If you are looking to dish out some rep how about you find a Site Supporter? If it were not for them we wouldn't be here.

supporter.gif

Thank you to those who make this site possible. :ingo:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    When I started INGO almost two years ago never in my wildest dreams did I think we would have almost 6000 members, over 500,000 posts and one of the most active State Gun Boards on the web.

Ha! I TOTALLY knew this was going to happen. . . . . :D

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    What do you mean "one of the most active State Gun Boards on the web"? Why put any restrictions on it? This is the best gun board on the net, bar none. :yesway:

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    Thanks to Fenway and all his staff for providing a great place for all of us.

I would add on the subject of Advertisers, I have noticed many times that when someone will ask, "hey who should I go to for a FFL transfer" that many on here will give the name of some local shop they like. Sine those folks, in most cases, have chosen not to support this forum, why are you using this forum to send business to them. Why not refer them to one of the several fine forum advertisers that can do that for them. Just a suggestion.

sartwell

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    New Haven
    When I found this site I didn't know anything about guns. I now own 4 of them and have learned a lot. Thanks for running such a great site.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Ive used some of the sponsors in the past. Even when i want to got to Midway i click on the banner even though its in my favirotes. Great site and hopefully it keeps going along

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    When I found this site I didn't know anything about guns. I now own 4 of them and have learned a lot. Thanks for running such a great site.

I'm in the same boat. Didn't know much about firearms, but started here in Nov. 2008 and purchased my first gun that same month. Learned a tremendous amount here. Thanks for the forum, Fenway. Well worth supporting!

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I'm in the same boat. Didn't know much about firearms, but started here in Nov. 2008 and purchased my first gun that same month. Learned a tremendous amount here. Thanks for the forum, Fenway. Well worth supporting!

I'm NOT in that boat, I've been around firearms all my life. Started with a BB gun at 6yrs old, .22lr at 10yrs old, .12ga. at 15.
    I learned most of what I knew about firearms from family and friends. My skills were further honed by the U.S. Marine Corps.;)

Still, I've learned more in the past 4 months(I joined Ingo in May '09), than I had in the previous 50 years!

THIS is why I decided to support this site, and more.:ingo:

My thanks to Fenway and the mods, for all they do. Also, my thanks to all the folks here that have made me feel at home.:patriot:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    When I found this site I didn't know anything about guns. I now own 4 of them and have learned a lot.

I'm in the same boat. Didn't know much about firearms, but started here in Nov. 2008 and purchased my first gun that same month. Learned a tremendous amount here.

I'm NOT in that boat,

Still, I've learned more in the past 4 months(I joined Ingo in May '09), than I had in the previous 50 years!

These kind of statements make me feel good about what we do here. This is the reason INGO has been so successful.

Thanks for the kind words guys. :ingo:

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    oh oh ooh! My turn!!!!

Just two years ago, I still thought guns spontaneously exploded, especially around children. So for all you guys out there with those crazy wives who think Guns Are Bad... get them HERE. The handful of guys (there were NO women... well, maybe one, but she never logged in) that were here in March 2008 gave me the confidence to see the light...

FENWAY!!! Thank you for this site!!! If it weren't for you, I'd probably still think guns randomly fired when you weren't looking!

Greg.B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Evansville
    Another thank you to Fenway and the mods (and the supporters and advertisers and other contributing members). I know working a public forum is sometimes more problem than it's worth...and a popular forum like this quickly gets very expensive as well.

I joined INGO a while back, and was a lurker for a while before that. While I was lurking, I visited quite a few other gun boards pretty regularly. Now that I joined INGO (and later became a site supporter) I find myself rarely visiting those other sites...INGO has all I need in one place :)

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I also want to add that I knew next to nothing about firearms when I started browsing INGO. I learned about gettig my LTCH here and have gone on to really discover a great new hobby while learning important lessons about self defense and safety.

Thanks to all the mods and to Fenway for making this a special place!

Top Bottom