Thank you to our Site Supporters and Advertising Site Supporters!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    I was new to (< .22lr) handguns when I joined and had been more of a shotgun can do it mindset. i've learned a lot here , met some good people, and found some great places to spend $ at.
    Much thanks to Fenway, the rest of the site admin, and the advertisers and supporters!

Annie Oakley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Rural southern Indiana
    Thanks to Fenway and the mods for all they do. I don't post much any more....too many things on my plate but I do try to check in at least several times a week to see what everyone is up to. Have made some real friends here.....you know who you are!

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    A big thanks to Fenway, all the mods, and all the great hoosiers on this site. I started out with firearms when I was 6. I knew how they worked and knew how to shoot, but didn't get real deep into it, until about 8 months ago. I'm addicted to guns and I'm addicted to INGO. :D

:yesway::ingo:

KRBushee

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Wells County
    I would like to thank everyone that supports this site, including all of the retailer's. I have always had a rifle and shotgun, but I bought a 22 cal. pistol in February of 2008. Then a 357 revolver in September and a 9mm Armalite in November. New a little about pistols, but not much.
    My boy turned me onto this site, and I joined in early 2009. I have learned quite a bit. I also had the chance to meet some members at 21st Century, and Fenway himself. Truely a great person.
    THANKS GOES OUT TO EVERYONE

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I thank you as well Fenway for starting such a great site!! This is the first gun forum I had ever been on. Any forum I had been on before was mostly for cars and racing. A friend told me about this place, I joined and absolutely love it here! I've been shooting a long time, and used to think I knew alot. But after a short time here I realized I didn't know as much as I thought I did. I want to thank Fenway and all the mod staff for keeping this place running so well and keeping it a fun and friendly place to spend my time. :D

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I am in the "n00b that learned a lot" category.
    The shared experiences of the experienced gun owners here have been invaluable to me. On top of the advice, I have r'cvd acts of kindness from complete strangers here that allowed me to practice when I could find no ammo, and even helped put food on my family's table.

Thanks Fenway for getting this thing started, and thanks to all of you that make this a great place to hang out.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    I finally got around to sending in my Site Supporter payment via Paypal this week. My apologies for taking so long, it just seemed to slip my mind. Thanks to Fenway, the Mods, and all the great INGO members for making this site what it is now and what it will become! :ingo:

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    I want to thank Fenway & everyone else that makes this such a great site ,form all the great postings to the classifieds,I would have not eased back into the firearm scene as easily if not for this site.It allows me to actually converse & read opinions of about everything in shooting sports.Thanks again Fenway keep up the good work,you're like the american farmer slogan,never has one person done so much for so little for so many :ingo:

Top Bottom