• Status
    Not open for further replies.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    SE incorrectly believed that HE owned everything he posted here so he went around deleting every letter he ever typed due to the butthurt of being told that INGO now owns his, and everyone else’s, posts.

Wait. INGO owns all of posts and ideas that I have posted? I'm expecting a check now for my intellectual property.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Oh and SavageEagle is still here.......... he just stopped talking after this last post.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/forum-support-suggestions/133770-forum-concerns-12.html#post1666339

Maybe the OP was referring to 88GT and JetGirl.
    Didn't they start **** at the 1500 once? :dunno:

Everyone knows JetGirl throws rocks...... or something like that.

88GT and JG never started **** at the 1500. They showed up, signed the target (verified by a picture), and when the picture of the target was posted, 88GT was photoshopped off of the target by some butthurt mods. Said mods were called out and denied it. Tell me how THEY started **** again. ;)

a/k/a SnS

SnS? That guy was a VERIFIED piece of ****. I wish I knew the outcome of his court case. That mother****er saw me at Gamestop one day, I had met him before at an INGO meet, and he pulled his gun out of the holster and said he ahould rob me because I wasn't carrying at the time. He is verified jackwagon. I would GLADLY kick him in the ahin if I ever saw him again.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    88GT and JG never started **** at the 1500. They showed up, signed the target (verified by a picture), and when the picture of the target was posted, 88GT was photoshopped off of the target by some butthurt mods. Said mods were called out and denied it. Tell me how THEY started **** again. ;)

SnS? That guy was a VERIFIED piece of ****. I wish I knew the outcome of his court case. That mother****er saw me at Gamestop one day, I had met him before at an INGO meet, and he pulled his gun out of the holster and said he ahould rob me because I wasn't carrying at the time. He is verified jackwagon. I would GLADLY kick him in the ahin if I ever saw him again.

OK. Here is the skinny on this. I was there. Before my Mod status. They did start some ****. The target was for "Members" visiting the booth. 88 and jet girl were wearing shirts stating they were banned and with the banned. 88 should not have signed and she did anyway after getting snarky with Lovemywoods. What she signed was just off putting and was shopped out. Jet girl was stirring some serious poop: over all of this. There were no butthurt mods. Pissed off mods yes. There is a difference. They all had skin in the game.

Now, where were we.....:dunno:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    What was the real story on Jeremy? I remember he got called out and disappeared. Man, old INGO was a wild place. Much more civilized now.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    What was the real story on Jeremy? I remember he got called out and disappeared. Man, old INGO was a wild place. Much more civilized now.

quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by WETSU

Perhaps I can offer some clarity.

I never made a phone call (or email) asking for Jeremy's records or file. I was approached by active duty people, who are on INGO, who were sick of Jeremy's game. Some of these people are higher ups and had seen his file, including his upcoming nondeployment. (unit is going, he is not).

Since I am a civilian, it was deemed best that I came forward with the info, rather than the active mil guys. So I did, by asking simple questions. I was simply the messenger.

Thats it. Make no mistake about it. This was a coordinated, planned take down. A hit. Everything was lined up and verified prior to release. Because people were paying attention, and they were in a position to make it happen. This wasn't just me on a Yeager worshipping vendetta. This came together over time, organically, naturally until it reached critical mass. Period.

Lastly, lets keep this in perspective. Its the internet. Only the internet.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/251397-wheres-jeremy-2.html#post3591244

UTL

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2015
    Central Indiana
    I believe it was SE's moms house and SE and his wife and kids moved in to help her pay the bills. Thats been a long time ago.

One person that i did come across in real life was a Sovereign citizen that use to post on here. It almost ended badly for him.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Apparently when you call Yeager a Coward enough times you get your own dossier made for you then you get on a hit list.
    So whatever you do, don't call Yeager a Coward. Especially don't repeatedly call Yeager a Coward. Because every time you call Yeager a Coward, you **** off certain Yeager Humpers that don't like you calling Yeager a Coward.

Did I about cover that? :dunno:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Apparently when you call Yeager a Coward enough times you get your own dossier made for you then you get on a hit list.
    So whatever you do, don't call Yeager a Coward. Especially don't repeatedly call Yeager a Coward. Because every time you call Yeager a Coward, you **** off certain Yeager Humpers that don't like you calling Yeager a Coward.

Did I about cover that? :dunno:

That pretty well covered that.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    churchmouse said:
    OK. Here is the skinny on this. I was there. Before my Mod status. They did start some ****. The target was for "Members" visiting the booth. 88 and jet girl were wearing shirts stating they were banned and with the banned. 88 should not have signed and she did anyway after getting snarky with Lovemywoods. What she signed was just off putting and was shopped out. Jet girl was stirring some serious poop: over all of this. There were no butthurt mods. Pissed off mods yes. There is a difference. They all had skin in the game.

Now, where were we.....

JetGirl said:
    Omfg what a big fat lie. She signed her screen name and circled it. That's all. All of them were laughing and wanting to hug us! There was no snarkiness at all. Anyone who says any different is a punk liar.

From the pictures that I saw of them at the 1500 and the picture of the target after they signed it, I can't say that I disagree with her.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    From the pictures that I saw of them at the 1500 and the picture of the target after they signed it, I can't say that I disagree with her.

Well I guess I am a punk liar. She still was not a current member. And yes the staff was trying to be nice. They decided to edit.

Think/feel as you will. I guess I am just a punk ass liar then. Who knew.

Bully, yup. Liar.............:scratch:

Edit.....I met 88 a few times. Great gal. Never met Jet girl. Always wanted to. Liked both on the forum. But that whole thing was let get out of hand. Sadly.

Last edited:

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    The whole banning of 88GT they let spiral out of control. The Jeremy fiasco was the same deal. I'm aure looking back I could think of more instances where someone from the forum was allowed to run amok. I have met 88GT a couple of times and she is a a great person. Never met JG, but I interact with her online very often, along with Jeremy and a few others.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I felt a disturbance on the force. Like people were talking **** about me.... lol First of all, **** off. I was young and dumb. Some things never change I guess. Oh, I did move in with my mom, but because her and us all were on the verge of homelessness. Lots of issues I didn't, and won't, air publicly. Also, yes, I quit posting because of ****headed mods and stupid ****ing rules. I went to INS where people who have thick skin congregated. Better class of losers and all that.

All that being said, yes, I started deleting my posts when I walked away. Not because I was pissed someone said I didn't own my own posts, but to **** off certain **** headed mods that take life too seriously. Yeah, I was pissed that religion wasn't allowed anymore, and i still believe that was a grave mistake by people who have control issues.

Also, I never threatened anyone, but that Scutter ***** talked a lot of **** and threw me a bunch of ****ty looks my way last time insane him at the 1500, but I laughed at that petty ****.

Now that that's out of the way (dispute what you want, no ****s given...) who lives in what house of ours? Talking Homestead, I assume? I'm not far from there now.... if they have whiskey, they can come over here, I'll fire up the fire pit, and we can go shot for shot and laugh at old times? LoL

As a poor, I hope none of you have to experience such things. For those that have, I raise a shot in your honor. :) I better stop though, cause its Monday and I gotta be at work early and I still need a shower.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane, and **** my haters! :D

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I felt a disturbance on the force. Like people were talking **** about me.... lol First of all, **** off. I was young and dumb. Some things never change I guess. Oh, I did move in with my mom, but because her and us all were on the verge of homelessness. Lots of issues I didn't, and won't, air publicly. Also, yes, I quit posting because of ****headed mods and stupid ****ing rules. I went to INS where people who have thick skin congregated. Better class of losers and all that.

All that being said, yes, I started deleting my posts when I walked away. Not because I was pissed someone said I didn't own my own posts, but to **** off certain **** headed mods that take life too seriously. Yeah, I was pissed that religion wasn't allowed anymore, and i still believe that was a grave mistake by people who have control issues.

Also, I never threatened anyone, but that Scutter ***** talked a lot of **** and threw me a bunch of ****ty looks my way last time insane him at the 1500, but I laughed at that petty ****.

Now that that's out of the way (dispute what you want, no ****s given...) who lives in what house of ours? Talking Homestead, I assume? I'm not far from there now.... if they have whiskey, they can come over here, I'll fire up the fire pit, and we can go shot for shot and laugh at old times? LoL

As a poor, I hope none of you have to experience such things. For those that have, I raise a shot in your honor. :) I better stop though, cause its Monday and I gotta be at work early and I still need a shower.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane, and **** my haters! :D

Holy Necro[STRIKE]Post[/STRIKE] Member :rockwoot:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    It was a different world here back then. It wasnt just ass hat members either. It is NOT like that here now and hasnt been for a long while and to me thats all that matters. We have a great place now.
    On every side of bug issues it's easy to get offended and mad and not see things from the other persons perspective. I've done plenty of it, had it done to me. We get over it or at least I hope we do. We share a common interest and that Is firearms. Sure sometimes there is flat out trolling (not asking for any names to be dropped nor am I pointing a finger) Let's remember that for the most part the persons who we are talking to on here are someones father or brother or uncle or husband,.sometimes wife and mother ect. I've tried really hard to keep things about issues or a firearm instead of an attack on the ingo member who may happen to like a gun that I dont or maybe his training is different than mine. We have more in common I hope than different and weve accomplished GREAT things here via ingo for our state and country, and also lifelong bonds have been forged.
    If we dislike things about the past here then let's just try to keep those things in the past, because bringing them up now when so much has changed for the good and so many old faces are now gone can only cause more problems than good.
    In my humble OPINION of coarse. Ingo has become a very special place to me.
    edit: I was typing and posting this before savage eagle replied. So this was not a reply to him at all. I'm glad to see him back and I hope he stays around

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom