• Status
    Not open for further replies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    It’s kinda hard to claim 3rd party immunity on stuff you “own”.

There's that.

Word to the wise- if we stay away from "doxxing" and stick to calling each other "pieces of s#!t" and/or "b@st@rds", we'll be fine. Two reasons: 1) statements of opinion, 2) truth is always a defense.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    There's that.

Word to the wise- if we stay away from "doxxing" and stick to calling each other "pieces of s#!t" and/or "b@st@rds", we'll be fine. Two reasons: 1) statements of opinion, 2) truth is always a defense.
    But DD214s apparently are okay.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I don't recall that, though I know it was around the time we banned religious discussion because folks couldn't help but hurl insults and be ugly to each other while discussing that topic.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I don't recall that, though I know it was around the time we banned religious discussion because folks couldn't help but hurl insults and be ugly to each other while discussing that topic.
    At least from what I read, SE withdrew because of the ban (he didn't agree).

Not too long after that, came all the Islam threads, and then the "Should Que Resign" thread...

Much butthurt in those days. There's was many folks that just didn't want to limit their conversations. It seems like at the time there was a few that really, really wanted the freedom to bash either cops or a particular religion. Most of those folks left voluntarily or involuntarily.

Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Ok, mini rant here. Noticed it reading posts from this guy. This isn't coming solely from INGO but I watch a lot of road rage/public freak out videos on YouTube and see it more there. I'm soooooo tired of "blah blah blah I"m a <insert member of military branch here>! blah blah blah"

IF you served, thank you. It is much appreciated but it doesn't give you the right to conduct yourself like an @$$hat. If anything, I'd hope you would have the discipline to be more level-headed. Your service doesn't make you any more or less human than anybody else and it isn't a free pass to do/say anything and then get mad when someone calls you out. And the more "I've done xxx or I can do xxx" you spew just makes me doubt your credibility more.:ranton:

In other words, f**k that guy.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Guess I missed this one? I can't read every thread on here... Rarely do I click on ones that don't sound interesting.

Cayce was the DD214 guy I had in mind. Got the hammer right before a 1500, par for the course around here :D

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    SE’s house, or the house he lived in with his gf that belonged to her mom? IIRC correctly, he lived in Plainfield with them, and was a bit butthurt that MIL or gf’s mom(whichever) didn’t approve of his having guns in her home. Don’t remember if it was a wife or a girlfriend, but it was her mother’s house. And he went about complaining of not being able to support his wife/gf, at the same time he was drinking at Bubbas Plainfield and buying guns?

I’m sure the house didn’t belong him. Yes, it’s in Plainfield.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah, My foggy memory is that he got a temp ban for breaking the no religion rule, and then scrubbed his posts and left.

That was my take. I believe I met this one at the 1500. Not a tall fella by any measure if my :oldwise: memory serves. He marched to his own drum beat.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Ok, mini rant here. Noticed it reading posts from this guy. This isn't coming solely from INGO but I watch a lot of road rage/public freak out videos on YouTube and see it more there. I'm soooooo tired of "blah blah blah I"m a <insert member of military branch here>! blah blah blah"

IF you served, thank you. It is much appreciated but it doesn't give you the right to conduct yourself like an @$$hat. If anything, I'd hope you would have the discipline to be more level-headed. Your service doesn't make you any more or less human than anybody else and it isn't a free pass to do/say anything and then get mad when someone calls you out. And the more "I've done xxx or I can do xxx" you spew just makes me doubt your credibility more.:ranton:

In other words, f**k that guy.

I find it funny that some people assume they are the ONLY person here with a 214.
    Or figure somehow they are the "most badass".
    Or the smartest.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom