• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Point made and understood. And again, you would have to set in this chair. None of you know how many times I have PM's and talked folks into coming back. Some accept. Some ignore.

You all have no idea what goes on behind the green curtain. What happens there stays there. I miss so many people that have stopped posting here for varied reasons. Some just can not follow the simple rules. Some dug a hole and fell into it. Some took the free shot well past any limits of normal discussion. JMHO.
    And again, I guess I have no idea what went on remember. So lets let these dogs sleep. As much as I would love to have some of these people back.

Now.....I will say this for the last time.....stop taking shots at the staff. That was then. Obviously. This is now and things are very different. If we all can not see this then apparently all of my efforts are for nothing.

These threads never end well and I will be reading this one.

Be safe.....:):
    The way things were going, I would be surprised that INGO still existed had not some things changed. I very much appreciate your efforts, which I have to imagine were quite substantial.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    who lives in what house of ours? Talking Homestead, I assume? I'm not far from there now.... if they have whiskey, they can come over here, I'll fire up the fire pit, and we can go shot for shot and laugh at old times?

Yep, homestead. I didn’t know you but we had mutual friends back when my dad bought the house who said “_____ _____ used to live there”.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    There have been more than a few of these guys come by the booth and say they were on the forum but would not tell me their user names. Kind of throws a flag. Tlandon may be one of them.
    It was me posing as rhino but I never told anyone that.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yep, homestead. I didn’t know you but we had mutual friends back when my dad bought the house who said “_____ _____ used to live there”.
    Did you by chance used to drive a little black car? Or did you come in after they moved out? And it's all good. You can use my real name. It's out there and I ain't ashamed. :)

I will hang around and see how things are now. I'll probably also make good use of that ****ing filter thing, too. I ain't got one, so it'll come in handy.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Most of the time, being naturally reclusive and anxiety-stricken makes me sad. I don't have a lot of friends and the thought of meeting (and being disliked by) new people scares me. However, issues like the ones in this thread make me glad that I hide in my little corner, otherwise, I would have more of a personal interest and would therefore likely be personally affected by things that go on here. To the INGOers I've had the pleasure of meeting for various transactions, and the one that I met "in the wild" (Bcampbell), you guys were all pretty cool and I'm glad to have crossed paths with you.

Im in the same boat.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Point made and understood. And again, you would have to set in this chair. None of you know how many times I have PM's and talked folks into coming back. Some accept. Some ignore.

You all have no idea what goes on behind the green curtain. What happens there stays there. I miss so many people that have stopped posting here for varied reasons. Some just can not follow the simple rules. Some dug a hole and fell into it. Some took the free shot well past any limits of normal discussion. JMHO.
    And again, I guess I have no idea what went on remember. So lets let these dogs sleep. As much as I would love to have some of these people back.

Now.....I will say this for the last time.....stop taking shots at the staff. That was then. Obviously. This is now and things are very different. If we all can not see this then apparently all of my efforts are for nothing.

These threads never end well and I will be reading this one.

Be safe.....:):

I don't WANT to sit in there chair. I have enough drama in my real life to deal with other people's internet drama. :):

Like I said, I know there is a lot of behind the scenes stuff that we don't see, those were my observations of the incidents in question. I don't think I ever took a shot at a mod, just made an observation about the incidents and the discussions that person and I personally had. Sorey, not sorry, if you took that as an attack on those people. It wasn't an atrack, just a statement.

I've said my pieces and will go back to lurking with the occasional post after this post. All I tried to do was correct a statement that, in my recollection as well as a few others, was different than what was posted and rebutted.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I don't WANT to sit in there chair. I have enough drama in my real life to deal with other people's internet drama. :):

Like I said, I know there is a lot of behind the scenes stuff that we don't see, those were my observations of the incidents in question. I don't think I ever took a shot at a mod, just made an observation about the incidents and the discussions that person and I personally had. Sorey, not sorry, if you took that as an attack on those people. It wasn't an atrack, just a statement.

I've said my pieces and will go back to lurking with the occasional post after this post. All I tried to do was correct a statement that, in my recollection as well as a few others, was different than what was posted and rebutted.

It was not a direct call out on you. Just used your thread as a launching pad. If I saw it as an attack it would have been addressed directly. But in this I laid down a few hints through the thread. I guess you did not see or heed them. Maybe a more direct approach...:):

Several sides to every story. The more people involved then the more sides. I have never been shy about putting my 2 cents in especially if I have direct involvement.

Now, stay involved. Do not become one of "Them" please.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom