Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Well this is inappropriate. Looks like the team hasn't gotten control of the NPS account yet.

Ideally, whatever butthurt intern is running the account should be suspended from their job, at the least.

C2pI6AlW8AINqL1.jpg:large

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I just turned on the TV to catch the end of the inauguration parade. As the cameras would scan different things, I couldn't help but notice a lot of empty bleacher seats along the street.

I'm wondering how many people stayed home because of the protests and the threatened violence. It's one thing if you have secret service or VIP treatment. It's quite another if you're a regular guy that has to get to the festivities and back to safety again. I couldn't blame people for opting to watch it on TV rather than have to possibly contend with rioting ***holes.

Well this is inappropriate. Looks like the team hasn't gotten control of the NPS account yet.

Ideally, whatever butthurt intern is running the account should be suspended from their job, at the least.

C2pI6AlW8AINqL1.jpg:large

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Speaking of protestors...... they were blocking an event and Dave was having none of that ****.......

Language warning..... :D

[video=youtube;ZfRYj2ZX3dE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfRYj2ZX3dE[/video]

Be Dave.

caverjamie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Dubois Co.

Maybe they are still upset at the republicans from the last time they were made to look like asses. Federal shutdown, trying to stop people from pulling off the side of the road to look at Mount Rushmore, and all the other ridiculousness they perpetrated. They better get their staff in line or more budget cuts might come their way.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Trump signing an executive order on Obamacare, regulatory freeze. WH press scrambling to get to Oval for a spray.

Spicer said Prebius will send memo to all government agencies and departments calling for a regulatory freeze.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Trump signing an executive order on Obamacare, regulatory freeze. WH press scrambling to get to Oval for a spray.

Spicer said Prebius will send memo to all government agencies and departments calling for a regulatory freeze.

fantastic.

repeal two for every one new was the promise

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

A spray? I'm not tracking...

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    What do we think the president will surprise us with tomorrow? I'm betting he really doesn't take the weekend off?

On another note, wonder when and if we will get the report on how the Obama administration left the whitehouse? Trashed, like the Clinton's did?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom