Brownsburg, IN
    you-dont-say-wait-what-145665_zpsumntfjmc.jpg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    But that was for your own good. You got to keep your doctor. You got to keep your plan. Your premiume were cut in half and everyone is now insured.

But that was Obama, so obviously those were not lies but good intentions ruined by obstreperous, obstructionist Republicans/ Conservatives/ Bitter Clingers

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Moral equivalency = "My guy did something bad, but the last guy did something bad too.... so it's ok because it evens out."

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Moral equivalency = "My guy did something bad, but the last guy did something bad too.... so it's ok because it evens out."

More like:

Hypocrisy = "You (generically, not personally) want to call my guy on behavior that you never said a peep about when your guy did it" See, your guy came first (2008 - 16). My guy just got there. Chicken and egg

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

That **** is 10,000 times worse and not even in the same realm of reality so let's not stretch beyond any semblance of reason please.

In other words... Oh ****ing Please!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    More like:

Hypocrisy = "You (generically, not personally) want to call my guy on behavior that you never said a peep about when your guy did it" See, your guy came first (2008 - 16). My guy just got there. Chicken and egg

Believe it or not, that's clarification is appreciated.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    More like:

Well, yes. Sure. But your guy still deserves to be called out then, right?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Trump Campaign Aides Had Repeated Contacts With Russian Intelligence in Year Prior to Election

Lot of re-hashed info, and of course Manafort's name comes up. The article kinda negated the headline, saying officials have found no evidence of collusion

Probably nothing to hurt the administration unless some evidence of money changing hands in return for DNC emails coming to light... and that's a big stretch.

I'm slow on the uptake. Are we in favor of telephone intercepts now or are they still the most horrific violation of privacy of all time?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Personally, I'm appalled at any attempts to cozy up to Russia. Hillary would have put them in their place.

[video=youtube;9sudCmrAsF4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sudCmrAsF4[/video]

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Could be I'm mistaken, but the news trend has turned to focus on the leakers over the leaks themselves? How do we investigate the (traitor) investigators?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom