The 2017 General Salma Hayek discussion thread...Part 3!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He did say he made it in the style Trump likes. You see the pictures of Trump’s penthouse in Trump tower: It’s very ornate. I think it’s gaudy. But he likes it.

My question about Trumpers vs style was more to see if the style is in any way a predictor of Trump support. I wouldn’t expect a one for one, but maybe something like 55/45.

People who like, say, mid century modern styles in homes tend to be more on the left, for example, even though a lot of conservatives like mid-century modern styles too. So if you were to try to predict political bias based on a person’s taste in modern styles, you would guess right a little more than half the time. Not that any of that is useful in a practical way. I just find it interesting. And I wonder about how much of a predictor the ornate gun would be.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I like clean and simple lines. Not into ornate detail.

Me too....

16-times-salma-hayek-showed-off3.jpg

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I’d like to see a poll that indicates trumper or not, and like the gun or not. I would say I’m not a Trumper, and the gun, though impressive in its ornate detail, is not my taste. I like clean and simple lines. Not into ornate detail.

Me too....

16-times-salma-hayek-showed-off3.jpg

I could point out that those lines would be cleaner and simpler without that lavender thing!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    He did say he made it in the style Trump likes. You see the pictures of Trump’s penthouse in Trump tower: It’s very ornate. I think it’s gaudy. But he likes it.

My question about Trumpers vs style was more to see if the style is in any way a predictor of Trump support. I wouldn’t expect a one for one, but maybe something like 55/45.

People who like, say, mid century modern styles in homes tend to be more on the left, for example, even though a lot of conservatives like mid-century modern styles too. So if you were to try to predict political bias based on a person’s taste in modern styles, you would guess right a little more than half the time. Not that any of that is useful in a practical way. I just find it interesting. And I wonder about how much of a predictor the ornate gun would be.

That is scarcely an improvement over flipping a coin :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom