Not open for further replies.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Honest question:

So Biden's "Gun safety goals" is just to appease voters?

Erm...I'm not to sure about that, really one way or the other. I don't see joe as a ideological person...he reads like a swamp thing to me. If his donors want something, and can get the legislation in front of him, I think he'll sign whatever the moneyed interests that hold his leash want.

That said...I think the gravy train is more important to him than gun control or identity politics are...those things appeal to the less pragmatic, more ideological side of the party. Joe seems like the kind of guy that wants to get to pick the winners more than living up to his ideals.

...but that's just, like, my opinion man.

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    13im1z.jpg

It's over.

See you in 4 years.

Not yet. Not that there will be any changes, but that fat lady isn't singing just yet.
    https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/trey-trainor-fec-trump-2020-election/2020/11/06/id/995772/

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    His personality, his celebrity, and the fact he was an outsider. At least that’s what a lot of his supporters tried to convince themselves as to the reason. I personally don’t buy that, but can’t go much further than that without half of INGO going into meltdown, and whining more than they currently are. I also don’t think he had the chops to effectively run the office.

If you really have that much disdain for reh membership of INGO, it seems odd that you would continue to frequent the place.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    They don't explicitly say Trump supporters as in rank and file voters.

We have folks right here on INGO saying the same thing about Biden supporters.

Democracy at work. Elections have consequences

This is banana republic, not Democracy.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    If you really have that much disdain for reh membership of INGO, it seems odd that you would continue to frequent the place.

Sure seems like there's a lot of true colors being shown all the sudden for a gun board.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

Wonder if he wrote that for all the conservatives out there who won't leave their homes to fight for what they believe in because they have too much to lose. The same ones that post all over the internet about how all the leftists are out in the streets taking the country down?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Wonder if he wrote that for all the conservatives out there who won't leave their homes to fight for what they believe in because they have too much to lose. The same ones that post all over the internet about how all the leftists are out in the streets taking the country down?

I believe it was written to those that welcome government dependence over personal liberty. Like those that voted for Biden.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I believe it was written to those that welcome government dependence over personal liberty. Like those that voted for Biden.

I believe those people that voted for Trump and fit what I wrote above are just as complicit

Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    That said...I think the gravy train is more important to him than gun control or identity politics are...those things appeal to the less pragmatic, more ideological side of the party.

I seem to recall earlier in the year that Joe launched into a auto worker when joe was asked why he wanted to take away his guns. It will be interesting how quickly the next mass shooting will be then we'll see if old Joe is an ideologue or not. But I could be wrong.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I seem to recall earlier in the year that Joe launched into a auto worker when joe was asked why he wanted to take away his guns. It will be interesting how quickly the next mass shooting will be then we'll see if old Joe is an ideologue or not. But I could be wrong.

I think that scenario will reveal how staunch the Republicans in the senate are in the role of being 2A supporters. The house and Biden are already givens

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I believe those people that voted for Trump and fit what I wrote above are just as complicit

Gee, do you think the fact that when Trump supporters show up for demonstrations they're portrayed as racists and white supremacists, and jailed and threatened with violence, while Antifa and BLM are portrayed as "peaceful protesters", then not prosecuted while they commit assault and arson with impunity might have something to do with it? The election wasn't the only thing that was rigged.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom