• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So there appears to be a trend going on amongst the type of people who have to get arrested during this whole pandemic thing, and it is not pretty.

Idiots who have put them in a position to have contact with the police have resorted to spitting on us. Now it's not to say that people have not spit before, but it is becoming common and a way to have a huge eff-you to the police. I got spit on yesterday, some of my shift mates have been spit on, and my other half has been spit on twice, all within the last couple weeks. Today I had occasion to talk with the president of the FOP and I brought this up and he confirmed that it's not just anecdotal, it is a trend around the country. Seriously. During this pandemic with everyone trying to avoid the virus, these morons are using it as a weapon. The worst part of this is that the level of that charge is a Level 6 Felony, the lowest felony charge.

Seems like one could reasonably be in fear for their life in such circumstances. React accordingly. That's just ****ing sick and crazy.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Hasn't legal precedent already been set for this type of thing? That "attack by bodily fluids" is considered to be an attack with a "deadly weapon" if the spitter knows they are infected with a life-threatening disease? If not, there should be.

Lilboog82

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2014
    Indiana
    In this time of a pandemic, couldn’t the douche bags be hit with terroristic threat or some other higher charge since they are obviously using their spit as a weapon of biological type since they could be carrying the virus?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    In this time of a pandemic, couldn’t the douche bags be hit with [STRIKE]terroristic threat or some other higher charge[/STRIKE] a bullet to the forehead since they are obviously using their spit as a weapon of biological type since they could be carrying the virus?

FIFY...

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    In this time of a pandemic, couldn’t the douche bags be hit with terroristic threat or some other higher charge since they are obviously using their spit as a weapon of biological type since they could be carrying the virus?

It is an enhancement if they do it knowing that they have a communicable disease. Bumps it way up to a level 5.......:rolleyes:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    .....and literally as I was typing this thread, a little 17 year old **** head was outside the resource center where we parked our cars throwing chunks of concrete at them, damaging several police cars, including a brand new one. :xmad:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It is an enhancement if they do it knowing that they have a communicable disease. Bumps it way up to a level 5.......:rolleyes:

a8kaca77ac2uqpqidjfd.jpg

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

In Marion County they'll be lucky to get the scumbag charged at all, let alone charged for something higher.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    .....and literally as I was typing this thread, a little 17 year old **** head was outside the resource center where we parked our cars throwing chunks of concrete at them, damaging several police cars, including a brand new one. :xmad:

This whole Sub-culture of stupid will end badly.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I’m pretty sure I’d catch a level one felony, in your situation VU. I commend you for your tolerance. You are a better man than I. Stay safe!

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Bless you for having the patience to tolerate those ****tards. I would probably open the back door and let the dog use them as a chew toy for a bit.

Top Bottom