• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    If your first interaction with them is busting them so ****ing hard their lips swell to cartoon proportions, they can’t spit! Vote here for no body cams!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Best wishes and best of luck to our good friends who protect us from these heathens.

Maybe we need to get a mouthpiece into the daily governor's press conference? Open some eyes on this and let them know we are looking for accountability?

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Best be shining your boots then..

Don't forget to put your PPE on your boots before curb stomping.

Hcf340376f7954d6d9bc61e6c927b2decj.jpg

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It is not practical to wear that when doing police work.

maybe apply it to the mope as soon as he is cuffed? I presume the "attack" happens after that point? Though I'm sure some ambulance chaser would complain each and every last scumbag didnt get their own personal shield and will file suit because his client dared to be the Xth/Xteenth person that day to wear it.

I have a great idea. We can all donate our extra walmart bags so the idiots dont have to share bags. Maybe add a zip tie around the neck to make sure the bag doesnt accidentally come off?

file_564485_girl-with-dragon-tattoo-bag.jpg

Seems like such an event calls for at least a sprinkle of pepper or a ride on the lightning express, but that's just my take.

I would think that a couple hits of lightning would be wholly appropriate. Eye for an eye and all that.

CYA thought. Is it possible to have the spitters tested for C19 involuntarily? I would hope so. Because if its properly documented, and an officer contracts C19 from the perp and dies, I would LOVE to see him visit old sparky under the same logic they use for armed robberies. (liable for death, even indirectly) You willingly gave the officer a potentially fatal illness and they die, therefore you killed him. Murder charge.

blackenedman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    No way. No way I could have that happen and not get myself indicted. My hat's off to you VU and everyone else out there with a badge on, there is no way I would have a job.

Anyone who does this should know in advance that they're trading this instant of perverse pleasure for all of their front teeth taken by a maglight.

gunsisgood

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 19, 2010
    Maine
    So there appears to be a trend going on amongst the type of people who have to get arrested during this whole pandemic thing, and it is not pretty.

Idiots who have put them in a position to have contact with the police have resorted to spitting on us. Now it's not to say that people have not spit before, but it is becoming common and a way to have a huge eff-you to the police. I got spit on yesterday, some of my shift mates have been spit on, and my other half has been spit on twice, all within the last couple weeks. Today I had occasion to talk with the president of the FOP and I brought this up and he confirmed that it's not just anecdotal, it is a trend around the country. Seriously. During this pandemic with everyone trying to avoid the virus, these morons are using it as a weapon. The worst part of this is that the level of that charge is a Level 6 Felony, the lowest felony charge.

Thank You for what you do but I wouldn't blame you guys a bit if you just said screw it and decided not to come to work.
    Just be sure to give us a heads up before you do :):

Top Bottom