• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Which one of these guys would be the victor?

• Total voters

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Bruce Lee is bay far the best. Seagal is a joke van damme is also a joke. Gene was the first MMA fighter. Chuck, Jet, Jackie are all good but they are no Bruce Lee. Things he could do would blow your mind.

If Bruce was alive today he would have taken JKD and added some BJJ in it from the Gracie family, and JKD would be even better. The saying in my sig is from Bruce "The Greatest" Lee.

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    I voted for Bruce Lee. The baddest dude to walk the planet thus far that I've seen though I Emelianenko.

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    RKD is the only true martial art

rkd4.jpg

Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I guess everyone here sees Chuck Norris as the "actor" and "running joke", instead of the honest to god WORLD karate champion that he actually is. He held that title, undefeated, from 1968-1974 and then retired.

Bruce Lee only asked Chuck to be in his movie so he could "pretend kill" who was then, recognized as the best martial artist in the WORLD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcl81ldNODc

Last edited:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I guess everyone here sees Chuck Norris as the "actor" and "running joke", instead of the honest to god WORLD karate champion that he actually is. He held that title, undefeated, from 1968-1974 and then retired.

Bruce Lee only asked Chuck to be in his movie so he could "pretend kill" who was then, recognized as the best martial artist in the WORLD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcl81ldNODc

You also left off the part where Bruce trained with Chuck during the making of that movie. Chuck and Bruce worked together to improve Bruces kicking skills.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I don't think Segal was a joke back during his prime.

Since we are all doing the but what about...

What about Royce Gracie?

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    What about Royce Gracie?

Royce is a great guy, and I have tons of respect for the man... He brought BJJ into the world spotlight, and is an all around good guy.... but he is in my opinion not even the strongest practitioner in the Gracie family.

Royce was picked to demonstrate BJJ because of his smaller frame. They knew that when people see the small guy destroying the opposition, more respect for BJJ would be earned.

Royce Gracie has stated himself that Rickson would destroy him. Roger Gracie, also, would be up there...

I have to say though, my *favorite* Gracie - after Helio ofcourse.... Would be Kyra :)
    tumblr_lepophKznS1qciwzgo1_400.jpg

She could put me in a triangle any day...

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Wesley Snipes was pretty good. Idk how he wouldve done against Chuck Norris or Bruce Lee when they were in thier prime but he is still pretty good. I wonder how the time hes spent locked up will affect his fighting stlye?

PwrCruz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Westside Indy
    Gene Labell would have choked them all out. He is the original father of MMA.
    Also if your talking action stars why isn't Sonny Chiba on the list?

hacksawfg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Hopefully not Genera
    You know, I originally said Bruce Lee, but now I have to change my answer to ATM (logic below)

Everybody knows Bruce Lee is the toughest. If all five are in at once, it's gang up on Lee time. After they're done beating each other up (ignoring ATM because he seems harmless), they're hungry. ATM whips out 4 spare bacon sandwiches from his cargo pants, hands them to the barely conscious combatants, and while they're eating walks out the door with his one remaining bacon sandwich (locking it as he goes).

And there's your winner.

Top Bottom