The [Current Year] General Political/Salma Hayek discussion thread, part 4!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    DNA testing for identity purposes and paternal determination is very good, however testing for heritage purposes is not conclusive and subject to interpretation so it does not prove anything. It merely suggests statistical possibilities.

Native American heritage is particularly difficult to show since the Native American tribal leaders have decided their people should not participate in providing DNA samples. This means the DNA banks have very little Native American data and the results have to be interpreted using more circuitous thinking. This results in lower confidence levels and more dependence on interpretation.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    DNA testing for identity purposes and paternal determination is very good, however testing for heritage purposes is not conclusive and subject to interpretation so it does not prove anything. It merely suggests statistical possibilities.

Native American heritage is particularly difficult to show since the Native American tribal leaders have decided their people should not participate in providing DNA samples. This means the DNA banks have very little Native American data and the results have to be interpreted using more circuitous thinking. This results in lower confidence levels and more dependence on interpretation.

They are using, mexico, peru and columbia as the base sample for native american.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    220px-Rachel_Dolezal_at_Spokane_Rally_cropped_2.jpg

Women of color unite and stand with Elizabeth Warren!!!

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    They are using, mexico, peru and columbia as the base sample for native american.

And we know that anyone south of Texas can't possibly be American or Indian....right?

But don't let those archaeological guys who found 15,000 year old sites in Peru get in the midst of your belief structure.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    118   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Yeah. Go ahead and defend your man when he's trapped. The smart thing for him to do is give Warren a check for some small amount and laugh it off. That's style. Now, he's just shown to not pay his debts once again.

trapped in what?........ .09% is not native American.....100% is....

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    And we know that anyone south of Texas can't possibly be American or Indian....right?

But don't let those archaeological guys who found 15,000 year old sites in Peru get in the midst of your belief structure.

Dude... that's not what warren is/was getting at and using for a political/career tool, you know it, just put down the peace pipe.

When ANYBODY thinks or talks of Native American/Indian in this country it's KNOWN that it is referring to THIS area:

Map_of_USA_with_state_names.svg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    220px-Rachel_Dolezal_at_Spokane_Rally_cropped_2.jpg

Women of color unite and stand with Elizabeth Warren!!!
    Lmfao
    Yeah, you go girl. Black girl power! Oh wait, shes white lmfao.

And before anyone tells me my use of "black girl power" is racist, I got that term from seeing a LARGE set of earrings a black cashier was wearing at Walmart once.
    Like I said before if they use it (any race) then I'm using it. All words. I dont give a ****. (Not using any of it on ingo obviously)

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Dude... that's not what warren is/was getting at and using for a political/career tool, you know it, just put down the peace pipe.

When ANYBODY thinks or talks of Native American/Indian in this country it's KNOWN that it is referring to THIS area:

Map_of_USA_with_state_names.svg
    She used it also to get into Harvard didnt she?
    That's some Obama playbook **** right there

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Let's assume for the moment that she did use it to get into Harvard. I don't know if that's true, but let's assume it is true.

So...how does that one lie compare with a president who lies all the time, about important things and stupid stuff? Who doesn't pay his contractors. Who has cheated his whole life. Who never made honors at Wharton (like he claims).

Tell me. Which one is the bigger ****ing liar?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Let's assume for the moment that she did use it to get into Harvard. I don't know if that's true, but let's assume it is true.

So...how does that one lie compare with a president who lies all the time, about important things and stupid stuff? Who doesn't pay his contractors. Who has cheated his whole life. Who never made honors at Wharton (like he claims).

Tell me. Which one is the bigger ****ing liar?
    Oh here we go again. It's all trumps fault.
    I agree. Its trumps fault that the Democrats got their asses beat and still are and will in November. Actualy it's the Democrats fault but they never blame themselves

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom