Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    A grand is just about right for a fully Cajunized CZ. Perfect gun and it fits the budget quite well. Or, you can go with the CZ 1911 and scratch two itches at once. The 1911 route leaves cash for sights, ammo and mags.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    That IS nice. I just picked up a 9mm 1911 last month and really like the thing. I wish I had seen BA's before I dropped cash on the one I got. His is a far better deal.

djkbmwguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    ZX had a CZ75 D Compact (alloy) at the gun show today. I almost bought it, decided to hold out on a PCR. Another guy came up and stood by me and asked about the CZ's there. They had two 75 Compacts in Steal and the one in alloy. I told him I was not going to let go of it until I had decided if I was going to get it. After deciding to wait on the PCR I gave it to him and he bought it on the spot. I walked out a little sad wondering if I made the right decision but was glad I was able to make another CZer happy.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    CZs are slowly making a name for themselves. More people are starting to come around to them. I'm all for it but unfortunately it makes them harder to find and more expensive.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    What's the deal with the CZ 75D/PCR rear sight? It seems to be specific to that pistol and is described as being 'Low drag', whatever that is supposed to mean. Are the dovetails standard 75B style? That was one of the things that kind of put me off on the PCR down at the LGS the other day. I'm not a fan of odd sight dovetails.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    ZX had a CZ75 D Compact (alloy) at the gun show today. I almost bought it, decided to hold out on a PCR. Another guy came up and stood by me and asked about the CZ's there. They had two 75 Compacts in Steal and the one in alloy. I told him I was not going to let go of it until I had decided if I was going to get it. After deciding to wait on the PCR I gave it to him and he bought it on the spot. I walked out a little sad wondering if I made the right decision but was glad I was able to make another CZer happy.
    The only right answer is to buy both and see which shoots best for you. Then sell off the other at a huge loss to one of us.

Heavy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2016
    Tippecanoe County
    :wavey:Hey fellow CZ'ers! I'm testing my skill at posting photos, so I thought I'd show you a few of mine. Sorry not great pics... **edit sorry if these pics are too big not sure yet how to compact them down **

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom