THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Didn't specify timezone.
    I'm parked out front

Sweet ride!

I didn’t see you so I just put it in the trunk.

40b8e9017d9560d8322ebdbaf123bd03.jpg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    In with a trip back to the War of 1812 era. This pistol by Simeon North is US military stamped and in pretty good shape. It has a few issues and I'll have to find a big honkin piece of flint for it. Considered the father of the milling machine and a follower of Eli Whitney's manufacturing philosophy, Simeon North was a Massachusetts gun maker that supplied the infant US military in addition to making civilian guns.

simeon.jpg

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    What's good in the hood?

Been quite the busy day. Spent the morning with Dad tearing out his deck. Afternoon was Pickle & Co. being squired about a town for DQ luncheon and shopping spree. The turkeys spent their own $ at the dreaded Hobby Lobby, and momma got supplies for Magpie's upcoming 7th.

Last 2 hours in the shop finishing up the trek pack. 25lbs +/- without foodstuffs. Used an old ALICE belt for canteens. Rigged up an old Uncle Mike's shoulder holster to it for the 6" Blackhawk. I'm ready for some backcountry.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    In with a trip back to the War of 1812 era. This pistol by Simeon North is US military stamped and in pretty good shape. It has a few issues and I'll have to find a big honkin piece of flint for it. Considered the father of the milling machine and a follower of Eli Whitney's manufacturing philosophy, Simeon North was a Massachusetts gun maker that supplied the infant US military in addition to making civilian guns.

View attachment 261864

Ok….I need to find something like that…maybe a reproduction?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom