The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Learned a valuable lesson at the range today. Was shooting my Shadow 2 Compact and had something come back and smack me in my forehead. I figured it was a brass casing, but they hadn't been kicking back like that (and it had really hurt). Went to raise the gun to shoot again and was like, wait, where's my red dot????

That's right. WT used the short screws instead of the long screws and that was no bueno :(
    You OK?

Optic OK?

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Well! Look who is in the house! First round is on BRC!
    As long as its well whiskey im buying! The pull tab investing is not paying the dividends i had hoped. Also that snow blade you brought up here got a workout last week. I mounted it to the back of my tractor and cleaned up the snowplow guys gravel mess at work.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Good to see ya! Whatcha been up to?
    Not a whole lot. Bought a cast iron pan because people seem to like them and i am now a big fan of unnecessarily heavy cookware. My dog had surgery on his patella tendon which went well. Hes healing slowly but surely. Other than that nothing new lol. You got a full blown machine shop yet?

Last edited:

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Not a whole lot. Bought a cast iron pan because people seem to like them and i am now a big fan of unnecessarily heavy cookware. My dog had surgery on his patella tendon which went well. Hes healing slowly but surely. Other than that nothing new lol.
    How's Casper doing? Did you give him the boot or is he still up to his shenanigans?

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Not a whole lot. Bought a cast iron pan because people seem to like them and i am now a big fan of unnecessarily heavy cookware. My dog had surgery on his patella tendon which went well. Hes healing slowly but surely. Other than that nothing new lol. You got a full blown machine shop yet?
    Still playing around with 3D printing?

Starting to feel like I have a 2nd job in my garage. Lots of machining lately and started doing my own cerakote as well.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    What size slide and frame is that 320 you have up?

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Still playing around with 3D printing?

Starting to feel like I have a 2nd job in my garage. Lots of machining lately and started doing my own cerakote as well.
    Yeah when i need something. Ive got a jammed up hot end at the moment and havent had time to fix it. Are you hiring? My jobs getting old lol.

Top Bottom