• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Just wanted to say thanks to all who were at the shoot. Always a good time, good people and some really awesome guns. There had to be at least 60k worth of guns if not more. I had to leave a bit early and get some stuff done. And I am totally beat. Just woke up from a nap in time to go to bed.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Well.....AlenM has planted another seed in my warped little mind.
    That 10mm BobTail he was working with has gotten my attention.
    Thing is with all the other projects I have in the works right now I will have to sell something if I want to make this happen.
    As much as I truly like it my "SP01" Phantom might be that candidate.
    If I keep the 97 I can still come to the CZickness shoots yes..............:dunno:

As to worth......Investment versus actual worth.....HHHhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm
    I yakked Rusty's poor ear off about that 10mm commander for awhile on the ride home. That gun thoroughly impressed me. I felt like it was "fusing" with me.

smcgee

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2014
    Greenville
    Glad you guys had a great time. I'm very envious but family first and perhaps another day I'll get to meet and shoot with you guys. Stress test in the morning for my wife is all that matters to me right now so I should get some rest.hospital sitting all daywill tire you out quick.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Glad you guys had a great time. I'm very envious but family first and perhaps another day I'll get to meet and shoot with you guys. Stress test in the morning for my wife is all that matters to me right now so I should get some rest.hospital sitting all daywill tire you out quick.

Shooting with friends, both old and new, is always a great time. I hope I can make it to the next shoot myself. Like you said though, family will always win out and getting their health squared away is far more important than most anything else.

Prayers for you, your wife, your sister-in-law and all your family. Having a loved one in the hospital is rough, two is obviously even worse.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I have to say this thread is what makes INGO so great. You meet people, make friends and it really is an online community. Not just a forum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom