wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

First time I've slept in in a very long time. I'll take it!

I think so, I am getting impatient waiting. They all seem to be going mid $400 and by the time you add in shipping and transfers I will have a $500 gun with one magazine. I just waited too long to jump in when there were many available mid last year.

Are you getting that SP-01?

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I am still looking at everything and deciding what can leave. Keeping the goals for the year in mind, thinking about what has not been shot much and what is replaceable. Have one more for sure going on the block. Just have to get it cleaned up and presentable.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Looking for an extra mag for a pre-B 75. Just ordered the gun on Aimsurplus, but I figure it will need some work and accessories. According to the ad it takes (or comes with) a 15 rd. mag.

Any good online sources of 'heritage' CZ parts?

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Looking for an extra mag for a pre-B 75. Just ordered the gun on Aimsurplus, but I figure it will need some work and accessories. According to the ad it takes (or comes with) a 15 rd. mag.

Any good online sources of 'heritage' CZ parts?

CZ FACTORY & MEC-GAR MAGAZINES : Greg Cote, LLC

Everybody here will tell you go to to Greg Cote for all of your CZ mag needs. Good prices and FAST shipping. I don't know if the pre-B mags are any different than the current mags or if Greg Cote has specific pre-B mags, but it is a good place to start.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    I have considered it, but then I'd just have to find something else to carry and that's just a big hassle. If I have to move one, it'll be either the bright orange Turk or the SP01 compact.

Finding a new carry gun is a huge pain. I didn't know if you were like me and seem to change your carry gun out pretty frequently. For whatever reason I just get bored with them. I don't know how long you have carried the RAMI, but it is probably longer than anything has lasted for me. That said, I have only tried striker guns for CC, you might have found the perfect one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom