Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Ok, since I'm tired, I missed the whole last page and see that I'm the only late one here. Morning to everyone else that's been up and working today.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Having sold a gun and some other folks have cleared debt with me I find an attraction to the classy's. This is not a good thing as I am paying off my card. If I make it through the day I can get the cash to the bank.

I will be strong. I need to be strong.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    As much as I love a good set of sights on a pistol, right now those are a lower priority for me. If the issue in my right (dominant) eye ever clears up completely, I'll start using sights again but for now, 90% of my shooting is point shooting. To use sights right now, I have to close my right eye to force my brain to accept a single sight picture instead of cobbing together parts of two different sight pictures as it does now if I try to use sights with both eyes open. As much as I love the TFX sights I have on a couple of pistols, I don't use them much.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Having sold a gun and some other folks have cleared debt with me I find an attraction to the classy's. This is not a good thing as I am paying off my card. If I make it through the day I can get the cash to the bank.

I still have some cash in my pocket also. But, I am getting it into the bank so I can spend it on discos and ammo. ;)

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN

You mentioned milsurps recently. Boy do I have a deal for you!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    As much as I love a good set of sights on a pistol, right now those are a lower priority for me. If the issue in my right (dominant) eye ever clears up completely, I'll start using sights again but for now, 90% of my shooting is point shooting. To use sights right now, I have to close my right eye to force my brain to accept a single sight picture instead of cobbing together parts of two different sight pictures as it does now if I try to use sights with both eyes open. As much as I love the TFX sights I have on a couple of pistols, I don't use them much.

I am and always have been a point shooter. I do use the sights.....some.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

I still have some cash in my pocket also. But, I am getting it into the bank so I can spend it on discos and ammo. ;)

I will have monies today, but it's going into the bank to pay off a credit card. :(

Ironic how many of us have cash today that we can't spend. I'm in the same boat. Have most of the money from the sale of the wife's G19, now need to run it to the bank to pay off mags and holsters that I bought on the CC... :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom