The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I need to do some cleaning this week too. I'm going to post the Ruger GSR and the PPK since Shiney will now be the anniversary gun. I really should trade the GSR for an AR in .308 though. See, I'm already waffling on posting it. I really struggle with selling stuff and envy you guys that can let stuff go without the stress.
    I've never sold anything before. :dunno:

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    After looking in the safe, I don't see anything I want to get rid of... I just need to add a few things... Shadow II maybe...:spend:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    You guys need to stop trying to get me to buy another surplus gun. I don't need one. Yeah, I know I don't have a project for the first time in seemingly forever. Yeah, so what. Just knock it off, I'm not interested. I have enough and getting one more won't really add anything. So, just quit nagging me about it because I am strong and I will not bend. I have other things to do with my money. I certainly don't need to pour a grunch of money into another Eurotrash gun that nobody has any interest in. It just doesn't make any sense. Yes, I know they come out very sweet. Oh, I know the surplus guns are drying up. I am strong. I will not succumb. I'm like a rock. I have all that I need to just stop trying to convince me. I'm not listening. I'm really not. So, your just going to keep on? It won't do you any good. I've made up my mind. Really, I have. No, you can't talk me into it. I mean....really....what would I want with another, sweet, sweet, surplus CZ. Oh, crap.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    You guys that have the p09 or p07 do ya have the decock or safety installed. Will not carry the P09, may use as HD but seriously doubt it will replace my G17.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    You guys that have the p09 or p07 do ya have the decock or safety installed. Will not carry the P09, may use as HD but seriously doubt it will replace my G17.

When I had one in the HD role I used the safety. Actually, I didn't really use anything but it was setup with the safety.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    So when I went to the INGO front page on my phone all was fine. When I tried to go anywhere but the front page it logged me out. If I hit the INGO logo again to go to the home page I would be logged out. If I closed the window and went back to the INGO home page I would be fine but same problem if I went anywhere else. This was on my phone. Computer is fine. Interesting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom