The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    I want a 1911 bad. Thing is it would be a range toy for me. I haven't trained with safeties on my guns and wouldn't trust myself to hit the safety in a stressful situation. It's good for all the guys that can do it, I just have limited training time I don't want to devote to that aspect. I will have one though. It is THE iconic handgun in my opinion.

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    I brought the SP-01 home today. I need to get it to the range to get see how it does. It feels huge compared to the Rami. I think this will be my last gun for a while. I will use future $ for upgrades. Don't know which gun I will start with.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I brought the SP-01 home today. I need to get it to the range to get see how it does. It feels huge compared to the Rami. I think this will be my last gun for a while. I will use future $ for upgrades. Don't know which gun I will start with.

Either one will be a rewarding experience.
    I would start with the SP-01 but that's just me.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I brought home a sweet stainless loaded that graced the bench of Mouse yesterday. Donuts were involved, but those were provided by another INGOer.

It's been a while since I've had one, and none of them were Mouse'd. I'm not gonna get rid of my G**** 19 just yet. I'll see how it goes after a couple range sessions and some time on my hip.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    It's been a while since I've had one, and none of them were Mouse'd. I'm not gonna get rid of my G**** 19 just yet. I'll see how it goes after a couple range sessions and some time on my hip.
    This is my first mouse 1911. My first couple didn't really work well for me, he eventually ended up owning both of them and still have one. This new one has a completely different vibe about it. Really love it.

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    I just got home from a great family dinner and there was a nice surprise when I walked in the door...my sister who has been over seas for the last 6 months. I knew she would be coming home this month but communication was limited. She works for Doctors Without Borders and was in South Sudan and Myanmar working at a refugee camp in South Sudan and a "hospital" in Myanmar. She will be back for a few weeks working at Riley where she has a standing job in the PICU. Her stories when she comes home are...interesting to say the least haha.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I just got home from a great family dinner and there was a nice surprise when I walked in the door...my sister who has been over seas for the last 6 months. I knew she would be coming home this month but communication was limited. She works for Doctors Without Borders and was in South Sudan and Myanmar working at a refugee camp in South Sudan and a "hospital" in Myanmar. She will be back for a few weeks working at Riley where she has a standing job in the PICU. Her stories when she comes home are...interesting to say the least haha.
    :rockwoot:

Just getting home from an entire afternoon/evening with my bro T-DOGG. Had an excellent meal cooked by Mrs. DOGG. Got some business handled and even got to help with the plumbing!

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    Ditto^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So glad she is safe.
    It almost didn't turn out that way in South Sudan. She left for some R&R to Bhutan and the next day rebels over took the camp that she had just left. She wasn't able to return and had to leave all of her belongings behind that she didn't have with her, thus the trip to Myanmar. Most of them (her included) carry ransom money on their person when in country. She just told us tonight that her next assignment will most likely be in Lebanon...not excited about that one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom