THE CZickness XLIX....Tackling 2023 with CZ style...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I heard the tuning he does to windshield wipers is epic.
    Has to be seen to be believed.

His rear defroster has been reconfigured to spell TISAS.

His headlights shine a reticle design.

Traditional crosshair on low beam. Christmas tree reticle on high. Driving lights only? Just a simple center dot.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Getting some small things done that I've put off. Figured 1/1 was a great time to put new batteries in every red dot I have. Holy cow I'd forgotten how many guns I have with red dots! And that's after selling 2 this year. Got my O-light back onto my P-01 so it can do nightstand duty. Thinking about taking the time to install the new CGW straight aluminum trigger in my P10C OR which currently has the stock trigger installed. That's about as far as I go with gunsmithing... ;)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I will have to say that I don't see any immediate difference between the CGW trigger and the HB Industries trigger I had previously in another P10C. One thing I can say is that there wasn't an install video for the CGW trigger, at least on the CGW site, so I used the install video for the HBI trigger since it was the same. Also, the CGW trigger is $68 and with shipping came to $77, whereas the HBI trigger is $65 and with shipping came to $68.50 and that trigger has various colors if that's your thing.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Can't recall if someone had mentioned looking for something like this or not:

No idea if the price is any good... :dunno:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    My oldest daughter and her PhD Physicist husband rang-in the new year as "Space Invaders" ! I guess even scientists like to let their hair down now and then. :cool:

Be careful .... his fingers are loaded-for-aliens !!!

i-49cjjv8-L.jpg

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Can't recall if someone had mentioned looking for something like this or not:

No idea if the price is any good... :dunno:
    When new they run about $900 to $1000 without light. Depends where you get it from. LE version is a more.

Last edited:

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    CZ!
    Took the 75 P01 Omega out today.
    What a shooter!
    FD7C54E4-C401-464A-B909-311FAF13218C.jpeg

This is two mags through it, first shots ever. Started out with slow fire, double action for most of the first mag and had 3 or 4 holes total doing slow fire. Many bullets through one hole. Sped it up significantly for second mag and this was the result then. (Ignore the flyer to the right, it’s from timed drills with a 320 on the above target).
    Was shooting with friends @SmileDocHill and @MCgrease08, they might become believers in the CZickness yet.
    Docs exact words were “this is what a gun should feel like”.

The SP01 Tactical is nice, until you squeeze the Omega trigger, and suddenly I feel the grit in the Tactical. I was kind of blown away by this. Was waiting to maybe break it in before I got with the wizard but that’s out the window now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom