THE CZickness XLIX....Tackling 2023 with CZ style...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I got up and headed down to HHRP for the New Years Day sniper match. I came in third in the modern category with a 194-9. It was a great way to ring the new year in.

c6f538bd26c0feaaa3718a6a4afb3d41.jpg

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I will have to say that I don't see any immediate difference between the CGW trigger and the HB Industries trigger I had previously in another P10C. One thing I can say is that there wasn't an install video for the CGW trigger, at least on the CGW site, so I used the install video for the HBI trigger since it was the same. Also, the CGW trigger is $68 and with shipping came to $77, whereas the HBI trigger is $65 and with shipping came to $68.50 and that trigger has various colors if that's your thing.
    How's your head?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

Went to bed at 10, up just past 1 and not able to go back to sleep. Gave up at 3 and now I'm in my office werkin... :n00b:

How's your head?

Still hurts. Doc gave me antibiotics and steroids, which has helped, but hasn't completely gotten rid of it. Pretty sure it's dental, so hopefully I can get some x-rays today or tomorrow to verify.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Morning folks.

Still off work, bored. Mama doing lots better. Unfortunately apparently we weren’t prepared very well for this. I had taken about a week off work to take care of everything in hopes that she would be well enough to get back enough to take care of the youngest while I went back to work. But it wasn’t until after the surgery that we are being informed that she won’t be able to lift a child for potentially 6 weeks. So… yeah… not sure what we are going to do just yet lol. I had intended to go back to work tomorrow, but not gonna happen. Still gotta call the boss today. She’s going to call her doc today and see what’s up…

Eldest goes back to school today, 2 hr delay to start off the day. At least it’s more time to get ready for my new routine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom