• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    USPSA says no suppressors, because they hate freedom. The barrel is to short to shoot with out the can, so, I pulled the baffle stack out. Now it's a flash hider, which is allowed. :rockwoot:

I'm bringing a backup gun, just in case they don't appreciate my 12 year olds sense of logic

Im curious to see how this turns out

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    USPSA says no suppressors, because they hate freedom. The barrel is to short to shoot with out the can, so, I pulled the baffle stack out. Now it's a flash hider, which is allowed. :rockwoot:

I'm bringing a backup gun, just in case they don't appreciate my 12 year olds sense of logic

Timer won't reliably pick up shots with a suppressor. I have seem dozens of reshoots given with PCC's because they are so quite the last shot wasn't recorded and this is with a comp and no suppressor.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Timer won't reliably pick up shots with a suppressor. I have seem dozens of reshoots given with PCC's because they are so quite the last shot wasn't recorded and this is with a comp and no suppressor.

I get it, they are pretty quiet. So will the can fly, with no baffle stack or end cap? The barrel is only 4", and I have to remove the fore arm and hold it on the mag well with out the can.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I get it, they are pretty quiet. So will the can fly, with no baffle stack or end cap? The barrel is only 4", and I have to remove the fore arm and hold it on the mag well with out the can.
    What's the thread pitch? I have a couple old dummy cans. If I can find them. I could bring them as backup incase someone has a stroke

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    What's the thread pitch? I have a couple old dummy cans. If I can find them. I could bring them as backup incase someone has a stroke
    HK 3 lug. Do you have an extra? :D

I'm bringing the UMP as a backup. But man, those mags are huge.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON

Wouldn't that be a SBR?
    Gun should be OK with a dummy can as long as it is a legal and safe 9mm rifle.
    Several guys are running 5-6 inch barrels with a aluminum tube taking it out to 16 inch. They have a handguard over the tube.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Wouldn't that be a SBR?
    Gun should be OK with a dummy can as long as it is a legal and safe 9mm rifle.
    Several guys are running 5-6 inch barrels with a aluminum tube taking it out to 16 inch. They have a handguard over the tube.
    Yes, it is a legal SBR, with a legal suppressor. I've taken the baffle stack out and removed the end cap, so we basically have the same setup as the ones you mentioned.

4BA12BA4-ABEB-4239-9155-64D4CAE34C29_zps93tulyuu.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom