The CZickness #XVI....the never ending journey.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I shot a lot of beautiful guns today. Wife shot with me too.
    2 of the glocks were $4k by themselves lol. Neither were mine. I'm trying to see what I like before I get crazy :):.
    I have baller friends :spend:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I know right lol.
    If you have the desire to blow money, theres always someone willing to help you in any hobby :):
    I seriously considered selling a watch and buying a nice nighthawk custom 1911, I'd still have cash left over. But then I'm like, hey dummy snap out of it, keep the watch and just talk your wife into buying you the nighthawk for Christmas :laugh:
    I never had Christmas growing up, boy was I missing out lol

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis

1. WOW! my kind of gun: stainless with wood grips!

The root of all goodness !

i-ksJWDrV-XL.jpg

2. I have owned 4 CZs: I get it!

CZ CZ CZ... :rockwoot:

3. Yes, I don't need it but tried to buy a 75 the other day b/c of price and holsters.

I shot a lot of beautiful guns today. Wife shot with me too.

4. I'm jealous: I would so love it if my wife would shoot guns with me, or ride in the convertible or enjoyed motorcylces. I wonder what makes this marriage work?

2 of the glocks were $4k by themselves lol. Neither were mine. I'm trying to see what I like before I get crazy :):.

5. What? $4k dollars?! I'm in the wrong club. :rofl::rofl:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Look up agency arms, zev, salient glocks, wow.

Well sadly she doesnt go shooting much with me anymore. Years ago she did all the time. I'm gonna see if we can change this.
    She does carry every day but she needs to train and practice like everyone should. I'm gonna get her motivated. I'll bribe her with jewelry if I have to, I dont care

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Well that's split between 2, but one is 3k (these arent my guns for the record)
    I agree it can get retarded. But when you start talking about mill work and cerekoting and slide mods and stippling and custom barrels and then add red dots, it's easy to see how stupid high it can get even with a glock.

It's like customs CZ's or even custom 1911's or cars ect. You will never (almost necer) get back as much as you put into it.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I am seriously bummed about not going to the range tomorrow, especially because the wizard is going to have #2 there. I already know I have to work next weekend. I'm going to have to make time one night this week.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I shot the new to me CZ 75 compact with the rail today for the first time. Its basicly a p01 just different markings. Love it and super accurate as expected. These compact CZ's are just hidden gems. How in the hell did I not know about these things for all of these years? I could have had a lot more lol and more fun

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Here you go, a $3500 glock. I know to some glocks are glocks and ugly no matter what and I agree they are tools and not pretty in their stock form. And I like older metal and wood guns too, I grew up with a dad who collected all that. But I will never forget in the late 80's when my dad bought his first glock pistol, it was the coolest ****ing thing I had ever seen in my life :):
    So for me growing up Glocks were the thing man, they were hip. Then when I bought my first glock and carried it or had it off duty/off base and then carried one in Iraq working for .Gov after the .mil I just seen the abuse these things too and kept working and I just trust and love them, so with that foundation then you take the stock gun and turn it into this thing below and to my generation and younger generations, these are bad ass for us. Now dont get me wrong, I love other guns too but the glock has earned a special place in my heart kinda like the 1911's and CZ's have in you're guys hearts.
    QhNRFh3.jpg

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Look up agency arms, zev, salient glocks, wow.

Well sadly she doesnt go shooting much with me anymore. Years ago she did all the time. I'm gonna see if we can change this.
    She does carry every day but she needs to train and practice like everyone should. I'm gonna get her motivated. I'll bribe her with jewelry if I have to, I dont care

After watching Charlie mess with a Zev custom Glock that someone paid ~$2k for and having issue after issue with it, I don't think so. I'm sure there are custom ones that are nice, but that really soured me on the subject of custom Glocks.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I miss my RAMI that GregD ended up with. But that bit of sacrifice enabled this, a DW Vigil in 9mm:

LhQCfIK.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

I've been so enamored with the ECO that a bigger brother seemed appropriate. This is fresh out of the box, I haven't had a chance to strip it yet... but every single line and contact point seems as perfectly fit as their more pricey offerings.

To echo mcapo... THIS is IT for a while! Seriously. I mean it. Not kidding around fellas. I'm done, no more new purchases or horsetrading for me.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    After watching Charlie mess with a Zev custom Glock that someone paid ~$2k for and having issue after issue with it, I don't think so. I'm sure there are custom ones that are nice, but that really soured me on the subject of custom Glocks.
    His personal zev is one I shot today:):
    It's all about what you buy. He will have a lot of input into mine

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I miss my RAMI that GregD ended up with. But that bit of sacrifice enabled this, a DW Vigil in 9mm:

LhQCfIK.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

I've been so enamored with the ECO that a bigger brother seemed appropriate. This is fresh out of the box, I haven't had a chance to strip it yet... but every single line and contact point seems as perfectly fit as their more pricey offerings.

To echo mcapo... THIS is IT for a while! Seriously. I mean it. Not kidding around fellas. I'm done, no more new purchases or horsetrading for me.

And I like my Valor commander so much I want to add an ECO.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Woooo ..... love that custom G****, TT ! (note proper spelling of G**** to keep CM from pulling his hair out) :):
    And they'll always have a special place in my heart too.

I remember the first time I shot one .... they hadn't been bringing them into the country for very long.
    A friend of mine (younger, and still on the Greenwood P.D.) handed it to me, and I thought "what the hell is this thing" ?
    But, it was truly cool, and put a smile on my face. I have (4) of them currently.

Nice Vigil, Hopper. Love that too !!! Steel and wood !
    :rockwoot:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    You could buy a lot of P-01's and compacts for $3500.
    Lol true. I just want something special and cool in a glock. I've got 2 custom shop CZ's and eventualy I'll get a p01 wizardized. But I need a custom glock lol. Like a crack addict.
    Hopper beautiful gun sir.
    Hannabone I agree thats a nice piece too

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Woooo ..... love that custom G****, TT ! (note proper spelling of G**** to keep CM from pulling his hair out) :):
    And they'll always have a special place in my heart too.

I remember the first time I shot one .... they hadn't been bringing them into the country for very long.
    A friend of mine (younger, and still on the Greenwood P.D.) handed it to me, and I thought "what the hell is this thing" ?
    But, it was truly cool, and put a smile on my face. I have (4) of them currently.

Nice Vigil, Hopper. Love that too !!! Steel and wood !
    :rockwoot:
    Yep just something about them.
    I've known afew good Gpd guys over the years. A couple turned out to be asshats too but hey they arrnt gpd anymore :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom