The CZickness #XVI....the never ending journey.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    I miss my RAMI that GregD ended up with. But that bit of sacrifice enabled this, a DW Vigil in 9mm:

LhQCfIK.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

I've been so enamored with the ECO that a bigger brother seemed appropriate. This is fresh out of the box, I haven't had a chance to strip it yet... but every single line and contact point seems as perfectly fit as their more pricey offerings.

To echo mcapo... THIS is IT for a while! Seriously. I mean it. Not kidding around fellas. I'm done, no more new purchases or horsetrading for me.

That is nice pistol !

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    So how do *I* get the CZickness???

Suggestions for a first CZ (full size)???

You are welcome to shoot mine. I have a stock SP-01(full size), a cajunized P-01(compact), and a cajunized Rami(subcompact). I generally shoot at Tims or Point Blank. Let me know and we will work something out.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I miss my RAMI that GregD ended up with. But that bit of sacrifice enabled this, a DW Vigil in 9mm:

LhQCfIK.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

I've been so enamored with the ECO that a bigger brother seemed appropriate. This is fresh out of the box, I haven't had a chance to strip it yet... but every single line and contact point seems as perfectly fit as their more pricey offerings.

To echo mcapo... THIS is IT for a while! Seriously. I mean it. Not kidding around fellas. I'm done, no more new purchases or horsetrading for me.

Very nice Hopper!

His personal zev is one I shot today:):
    It's all about what you buy. He will have a lot of input into mine

Yep, Charlie is the MAN when it comes to nasty old G***ks... :yesway:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    So how do *I* get the CZickness???

Suggestions for a first CZ (full size)???
    I like the full size CZ's but I LOVE my compacts. I have a 75 sp01 tactical grey with threaded barrel, a accushaddow, a 75 tac ii, a Israeli surplus 75, all full size.
    I'd dump all my full sizes (except the israeli) for compacts. It might happen.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    And I like my Valor commander so much I want to add an ECO.
    Your Valor absolutely had some influence on this purchase! I suppose the Valyrie is a more appropriate big brother to the ECO, as I *think* they're based on the same alloy frame. But I definitely dig your Valor, it's a beauty.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    [/IMG]

Dang, Hopper, you do buy good lookin' guns!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom