The CZickness #XVI....the never ending journey.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Just saw the migrane comment in the quote. Sorry 88 about your wife. I have some migrane issues because of an injury and migraines are serious. They make people literally kill themselves they get so bad for some people. I say this because I've seen people (other places) joke about people who complain about migraines like they are faking it or something. Uhhhh no! This **** is real and devastating if not cared for by doctors and even then some poor souls never get relief.

I hope your wife gets relief

That’s not my wife, but the Wizard’s that’s having the migraine issues today. I’ve been very lucky in that the only migraines we see in our house are ocular migraines that I get, but other than flashing lights, they have no pain associated with them.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Bang for buck is subjective. The finer things in life (like the best possible trigger) may have a dollar cost but when that cost is allocated over time of use and divided by the pleasure factor the "bang for buck" is INCREDIBLY high. Priceless.
    I experienced a Shadow 2 that had been worked on by the Wizard. I don't recall the exact work performed but it was spectacular. Maybe not the dramatic difference between say a stock 75 and a Wizard gun but it was incredible.
    You've ask the same question before. I think you will continue to get a similar response from most in here.

1. Since it is you I do listen and believe.
    2. My "gun money treasure chest" is out of funds: got to sell something to buy anything else, and upgrades costs more than my normal .22LR handguns do.
    3. Once I shoot one I will know more, but I think I shot one at KJ's range that had be doctored-up.
    4. And yes, I do like to open the window more than once to see if the same bird flies in.

As many of you know my spouse gets a bonus bucks stipend with every firearms transaction. Sell one...bucks to her. Trade one.....bucks to her......fix on for somebody......yup, you bet.....bucks to her.
    She also knows that if things go south financially I will open the safe's and sell the contents. I get no grief from her.

5. Exactly what I tell the wife about retirement: if I can't afford the ammo (you wouldn't believe what I've paid for ammo since summer: cases of 9mm and .22LR, and the .22LR costs more: 5000 rounds instead of 1000 rounds), the guns will go.
    6. It would be cheaper to cajunize a few guns than to keep buying ammo to shoot.
    7. If I get my CZs cajunized I'll save money on ammo: I'll never shoot them, just hang them on the wall as art. :rofl:

I like the ones that have triggers....and stainless....and the 1911...and...

8. Stainless with wood. :thumbsup:

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    0093f074279be843707001813e64e78b.jpg

Partial family photo. Missing from this is my original 75B Compact, a P09 in .40 and another pre-B. With the last P07, my CZ count in .40 is up to 7 now. There’s two P07s, two P09s, 40P, 75B in .40 and the SP01 Compact in .40.

...Dewd : I'm not worthy...

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    0093f074279be843707001813e64e78b.jpg

Partial family photo. Missing from this is my original 75B Compact, a P09 in .40 and another pre-B. With the last P07, my CZ count in .40 is up to 7 now. There’s two P07s, two P09s, 40P, 75B in .40 and the SP01 Compact in .40.

:drool: Some like quantity. Some like quality. 88 says "why choose when you can have both?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom