• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Gooooood morning y'all. Morning are so much better since I stopped drinking coffee in the morning and switched to whiskey....

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I recently bought an optic from primary for one of the .22's. It looks to be pretty decent for the money.

I've got a PA red dot I bought several years ago that resides on my M&P 15-22 rifle. PA has some good product, for good prices, with a reputation for standing behind it as well.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Good Mor....Good AFTERNOON, My People.!!

Welp, the excursion up to lower Canada (*Peru, IN*) was eventful.

Ended up being around 38 degrees while riding so nothing I couldn't handle.

I DID drive my Subaru to that dealership - not my Super Tenere' (*I still have some sense*)

I climbed on the Yamaha MT09 (*triple mill*) first and took it out for around 10 miles.

It is an unabashed torque monstah, speedy, quick, light, nimble. All I wanted to do - it did.!

An incredible bargain for the money. 3 traction modes, 3 drive modes. The brakes we so-so, the suspension is meh, the mirrors were non-existant...but that Triple Power sound

and the pull of that engine...DAY-YUMM.!! Reluctantly took it back to throw my leg over it's older beastly brother - the MT10.

An upright R1 with the mill and the sound that makes you wanna turn the loud wrist all the waaaaay. WOW, with fully adjustable suspension, easy mods to the exhaust,

sucky mirrors, terrific 4 banger 11500 red line that makes all the right noises, cruise control, 3 modes of traction control & 3 drive modes.

I would hafta do some mods to the MT09...but very very little to the MT10.

$4000 diff in MSRP...gulp.

So, time will tell which one and how much I'll get for my trade - IF I'll trade.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    ...So, time will tell which one and how much I'll get for my trade - IF I'll trade.

To keep up the theme of this thread, you are allowed to have more than one. Keep your's AND get a new one.

"I'm helping".

RfHqrGl.gif

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Good Mor....Good AFTERNOON, My People.!!

Welp, the excursion up to lower Canada (*Peru, IN*) was eventful.

Ended up being around 38 degrees while riding so nothing I couldn't handle.

I DID drive my Subaru to that dealership - not my Super Tenere' (*I still have some sense*)

I climbed on the Yamaha MT09 (*triple mill*) first and took it out for around 10 miles.

It is an unabashed torque monstah, speedy, quick, light, nimble. All I wanted to do - it did.!

An incredible bargain for the money. 3 traction modes, 3 drive modes. The brakes we so-so, the suspension is meh, the mirrors were non-existant...but that Triple Power sound

and the pull of that engine...DAY-YUMM.!! Reluctantly took it back to throw my leg over it's older beastly brother - the MT10.

An upright R1 with the mill and the sound that makes you wanna turn the loud wrist all the waaaaay. WOW, with fully adjustable suspension, easy mods to the exhaust,

sucky mirrors, terrific 4 banger 11500 red line that makes all the right noises, cruise control, 3 modes of traction control & 3 drive modes.

I would hafta do some mods to the MT09...but very very little to the MT10.

$4000 diff in MSRP...gulp.

So, time will tell which one and how much I'll get for my trade - IF I'll trade.

WOW .... sounds like an adventure, Deacon ! I must admit, I'm partial to the immense power of the Yamaha Genesis engine (same one that was in my FZ-1), but yeah .... a triple-cylinder is oh, soooo exciting. Choices !!! Sounds as if you should make one ! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom