Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I was reading that Ortgies thread and remembering back to my little .32 collection. I know I had an Ortgies, a Savage, an FN 1922, and old beater Colt and a J.P. Sauer and Sohn. Can't remember if there were others or not. They were a lot of fun. They had to be sacrificed to get more cash for surplus CZs. ;)

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Good morning everyone.

I was also thinking about what CM and BA were discussing last night. About how far we've come in this thread and kept it going. I told several of you in person this at SGE, but this really is my support group. It isn't just about guns, you guys are like family. We all make a great team of CZick twisted like minded individuals. :rockwoot:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Good morning everyone.

I was also thinking about what CM and BA were discussing last night. About how far we've come in this thread and kept it going. I told several of you in person this at SGE, but this really is my support group. It isn't just about guns, you guys are like family. We all make a great team of CZick twisted like minded individuals. :rockwoot:

Yep, when I was at my lowest I avoided this place. That was a mistake. You live and you learn. We just need to figure out how to get together more often.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Yep, when I was at my lowest I avoided this place. That was a mistake. You live and you learn. We just need to figure out how to get together more often.
    I went through a similar thing. The older I get, the more I realize what matters and what doesn't. I've been getting hit with tons of signs lately. I need to quit worrying about travel time to see some of you and just do it.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I went through a similar thing. The older I get, the more I realize what matters and what doesn't. I've been getting hit with tons of signs lately. I need to quit worrying about travel time to see some of you and just do it.

I know what you meant and do agree with you. Years go by very quickly; even when the day are long.

BUT I can picture Mrs. SW repeatedly hitting you in the head with a large metal sign.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    We can't do the after work range time anymore. The Wizard and I work different shifts and I don't get off until 6:30. The range closes at 7 so no shooting for me during the week. That really puts a crimp in our having people up to try out the CZs. That sucks as we used to really enjoy that.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I’m thinking that I need to explore the world of CZ rifles in the coming years. At each event, I realize that there’s a gap in my collection in that there’s no good long range scoped rifle. I’ve toyed with scoping the K31 but it would have to be a no-drill mount and even that would leave a mark or two on an otherwise nice rifle.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I’m thinking that I need to explore the world of CZ rifles in the coming years. At each event, I realize that there’s a gap in my collection in that there’s no good long range scoped rifle. I’ve toyed with scoping the K31 but it would have to be a no-drill mount and even that would leave a mark or two on an otherwise nice rifle.

I concur with this. A recent scope purchase might lead to a 6.5 grendel AR and I am thinking a bolt action rifle in that caliber might make a nice set.

527American-500x333.png

527VarmintMTR-500x333.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom