Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I concur with this. A recent scope purchase might lead to a 6.5 grendel AR and I am thinking a bolt action rifle in that caliber might make a nice set.

527American-500x333.png

527VarmintMTR-500x333.png

I definitely think that my life would be better with either of those beauties in it.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I spent some time with my 9mm P07 this weekend and really need to shoot that gun more. All of my P07 focus has been on the .40s and the 9mm sat in the safe mostly. That needs to change.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I’m thinking that I need to explore the world of CZ rifles in the coming years. At each event, I realize that there’s a gap in my collection in that there’s no good long range scoped rifle. I’ve toyed with scoping the K31 but it would have to be a no-drill mount and even that would leave a mark or two on an otherwise nice rifle.

Mrs. Turbo and I both have a 527. I really like the CZ rifles.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Good morning everyone.

I was also thinking about what CM and BA were discussing last night. About how far we've come in this thread and kept it going. I told several of you in person this at SGE, but this really is my support group. It isn't just about guns, you guys are like family. We all make a great team of CZick twisted like minded individuals. :rockwoot:

+1 on this.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    We can't do the after work range time anymore. The Wizard and I work different shifts and I don't get off until 6:30. The range closes at 7 so no shooting for me during the week. That really puts a crimp in our having people up to try out the CZs. That sucks as we used to really enjoy that.

We need to find an outdoor range option too.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    I’m thinking that I need to explore the world of CZ rifles in the coming years. At each event, I realize that there’s a gap in my collection in that there’s no good long range scoped rifle. I’ve toyed with scoping the K31 but it would have to be a no-drill mount and even that would leave a mark or two on an otherwise nice rifle.
    I always forget that CZ makes more than handguns honestly. I really enjoyed shooting Turbo’s 527 this weekend though, which makes me want to definitely check out more!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Speaking of shotguns, I have not shot my 12 gauge in well over a year. I’d been avoiding it until I was past the year mark on the shoulder remodel the doctor did but after shooting Brutus, I think the shoulder is good to go for the little old Mossy 500.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom