Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Recently went to the Christmas party for The LGS I work at part time. After dinner we were given a really cool jacket with logo and a small amount of $$ in the left pocket. In the right pocket was a sticker for a Sig Sauer P365 for the outstanding year we have had!
    The owner is a great guy to work for and I feel lucky to work there.

Truth in this...……..

They are lucky to have you my friend. Seriously.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning all

Hi pack!! I'm assuming your bathrobe accidentally opened and lead to the flashing. Yeah I'm sure that's it.

Congrats on the LGS gifts Wizard. You deserve them.

Been going to bed around 8pm lately out of pure boredom. Well that and a few drinks after work make my eyes pretty heavy pretty quickly. Have managed to start reading a book that was a gift. Giving me some interesting perspectives on my life.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all

Hi pack!! I'm assuming your bathrobe accidentally opened and lead to the flashing. Yeah I'm sure that's it.

Been going to bed around 8pm lately out of pure boredom. Well that and a few drinks after work make my eyes pretty heavy pretty quickly. Have managed to start reading a book that was a gift. Giving me some interesting perspectives on my life.

Morning T-DOGG. Glad to hear I'm not the only one bored lately and going to bed early because of it. Well, that and the booze didn't help last night... :):

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    Hope all is well for you out in God's Country!
    All is well here my friend. I feel like a long lost INGO cousin. I think of you guys often but am terrible with actually posting.

I see you...….:shady:
    Dont look to close this time if year.

Dang wind haha...watcha reading Tdogg?

The roommate and I will be heading back to Indy on Monday for a little while which will be nice to get back on home turf for a bit to see family and old friends. Sounds like y'all are having some nice weather lately. Its been pretty calm up here...30 with moderate wind currently and we are two hours behind ya.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

How’ve you been Pack? Is this your first winter up there?

Morning all

Is it a book that you’d recommend? Title?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I left my phone in my work truck yesterday, and had an electronic free evening. I barely survived.

I keep telling myself that I’m going to do a vacation back into the 1970s for a couple of days. Leave the phone tethered to the wall, and ignore these newfangled computing things. I’ll spend the week working on the yard and drinking Budweiser and maybe take the ‘69 Spider if I need to run out anywhere. Maybe do a range trip with the M1 Carbine or Remington Rand 1911 but nothing made of plastic.

I’m not sure if I’ll come away with an appreciation of what we have or if I’ll come away hating technology even more.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom