enF1tJT.jpg

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    jEJzWme.jpg

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    9GYQ13x.jpg
    [/FONT]

Ok, you are just posting pictures from post cards now.

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    Tried panning for gold yet PAck?

Haven't done any gold panning, but I may know an old timer that knows where an abandoned camp is deep in the mountains. I've met some very interesting people out here. Forest Fenn's treasure might be an option as well if you want to come find it [STRIKE]with [/STRIKE]for me.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/forrest-fenn-treasure

SAR has had to come in behind my house to save a couple looking for it. Many believe its near Cody since Fenn was on the Buffalo Bill Center of the West's board (amazing museum) and spent a lot of time here. The museum has a full size shooting simulator for steel challenge, like the indoor interactive golf screens.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Lonely day in the office as my supervisor is out sick. Already prepped to lead group therapy at 5 so now I’m just tinkering and doing homework.

I’d be down for a WGE! I like the cold.

And I walked in the door and wondered what was going on.....:rolleyes:

Again, I think Snow Shovel might be the person you need to talk to.

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    Wow, that is an amazing place. Most are lucky to visit a place with a view like that but to be able to enjoy it on a daily basis is really being blessed.

We truly are blessed to have landed where we did. Its funny, every once in a while it will be dead quiet and my wife or I will ask the other if we really live here...sometimes in just in a look.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Picked this up today a Colt SAA from 1956, first year of the second generation run. A hard item to find, Colt had just restarted production and a lot of 2 gen parts went into ailing 1 gen revolvers going back to the 1870s. It's sort of special to me, being born in 1956 and today was my birthday, so I know it's exactly 63 years old.:)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Picked this up today a Colt SAA from 1956, first year of the second generation run. A hard item to find, Colt had just restarted production and a lot of 2 gen parts went into ailing 1 gen revolvers going back to the 1870s. It's sort of special to me, being born in 1956 and today was my birthday, so I know it's exactly 63 years old.:)

You got it. Most cool.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I could do that for about a week and then the lack of sounds of activity would be seriously missed. I love those views. The clear streams and I am sure fresh air except it being just s a bit thin.....::
    Id trade all of this for that in a heartbeat. I just need some white noise to fall asleep to if i dont have TV because of the constant ringing in my ears. But otherwise ill take the quiet. I did good at the shoot with my electronic earpro on hearing people. I dont wear my hearing aids like im supposed to. I did good at lunch i thought.
    Id love to be out there with just nature. Man that would be awesome.
    Pak you need a plane now or a small helicopter

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Howdy back wt! Couldn't be better...living my literal dream. Quit the corporate healthcare gig last month (they had me traveling two weeks straight at a time) and am in talks with the local hospital here where the CEO wears cowboy boots to work. I'm also picking up some hours at a small lgs on some saturdays for giggles....and of course to see what some ol trapper brings in haha. Life is good brother.

Glad to hear it! Your place looks awesome! :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom