• Status
    Not open for further replies.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    bwhahahahaha

I just saw the tweet from Kamala Harris (the tweet is about 18 hours old at this point) saying that, if elected POTUS, she'd take steps to BAN THE IMPORT of AR-15 rifles.

I. Can't. Stop. Laughing.

That's just... so many layers of... not understanding... so much.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    bwhahahahaha

I just saw the tweet from Kamala Harris (the tweet is about 18 hours old at this point) saying that, if elected POTUS, she'd take steps to BAN THE IMPORT of AR-15 rifles.

I. Can't. Stop. Laughing.

That's just... so many layers of... not understanding... so much.

Wow... I never expected such a level of patriotism from her. Buy American! Hell yeah!! :patriot:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Just saw a writeup on the USA TODAY poll. Harris as slipped 5% after the second debate to 7%.

Bye Felicia.

You could say she's...

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Going down on the poll.

[video=youtube;6YMPAH67f4o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YMPAH67f4o[/video]

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    You could say she's...

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Going down on the poll.

[video=youtube;6YMPAH67f4o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YMPAH67f4o[/video]

I heard one one her more famous quotes was: "Sometimes you have to go down to move up."

Sorta like one step back for 2 steps forward.

sorta

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I do not work in politics but in IMO it appears that many people who are employed in politics are well IMO dumb!

Ole Sleepy Joe gave a Boring speech yesterday about 20 minutes long that was very dark and odd considering Joe is supposed to be running a positive campaign to restore the “soul” of America. I suppose most didn’t see or hear it Mr. tough on crime Joe had a blank stare and stumbled slurred speech in front of a crowd of about 75 to 100 people.

Joe states that President Tump “Has more in common with George Wallace than George Washington”.

So if I was on Joes Staff before the speech I would have stated “hey Joes been in politics since 1971 might wanna check if Joe said anything about Wallace or hung out with him”?
    Well ya know when you have been running your mouth for years a lot comes out!

In 1975 Joe states “ The Democrats could stand a liberal George Wallace” oh no!

Then In 1981 “Lock the SOB’s up Joe” said “Sometimes even George Wallace is right” during a Senate hearing. Not good!

It gets worse!
    In 1987 durning his failed campaign Creepy Joe stated that “George Wallace gave me a award in 1973 for being a fine young politician”.

You can’t make his stuff up Joes Staff is failing him bigly !

BTW
    Joe has some disturbing stuff to say about the Civil War as well, how he is running for President is amazing !

https://thefederalist.com/2019/07/09/biden-sometimes-even-george-wallace-is-right/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...aid-democrats-needed-a-liberal-george-wallace

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Some great choices we have for 2020.

If Biden wins the nomination we have a gaffe machine that may short circuit mentally at any time.

Then we have an incumbent truth bending tweet monster with no self control that can’t articulate what could be a valid point without phrasing it in such a way as to leave it open to wild ass racist interpretation.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Some great choices we have for 2020.

If Biden wins the nomination we have a gaffe machine that may short circuit mentally at any time.

Then we have an incumbent truth bending tweet monster with no self control that can’t articulate what could be a valid point without phrasing it in such a way as to leave it open to wild ass racist interpretation.
    Sad but true. At least it should be entertaining. Well, more so if the media wasn't going to protect one and try to ignore as much of his screw-ups as they can.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Has Donna Brazile started giving her favored candidates the debate questions prior to the debates yet?

She's no longer in a position to provide that kinds of assistance. Don't worry. They'll find some other means to pervert the process.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    "We Choose Truth Over Facts!" - Biden 2020

[video=youtube;15RjcRJ3Z70]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15RjcRJ3Z70[/video]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom