The Denny theory; is there a possibility you've had Covid19?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    When I said I had it in December and Jan I was told by non medical folks, no way!

My doctor said he was almost sure I had it back then. Had the antibody test done and i was positive for them. Never had any sickness after jan.
    And it was BAD for me but I have several health things so not surprising. I really felt like I was dying. It was the worst sickness I've had.
    Some people never even get symptoms.
    My best friend had it. He was sick. He still cant smell anything.

This was spreading around Indiana way before they said. I'm convinced they know that now whether they publicly admit it or not. They know

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Any idea where you got it? Mask, or no?

Not real sure where it was picked it up. We're both a couple yard dogs and tend to stay home even before covid but it was either work (masks mandatory for us both), Walmart, grocery store, or the local seed and feed store. I'm leaning towards my work as several people have had it and I have to have contact with quite a few people. The other places we get in and out and try to avoid anybody as much as possible

When I said I had it in December and Jan I was told by non medical folks, no way!

My doctor said he was almost sure I had it back then. Had the antibody test done and i was positive for them. Never had any sickness after jan.
    And it was BAD for me but I have several health things so not surprising. I really felt like I was dying. It was the worst sickness I've had.
    Some people never even get symptoms.
    My best friend had it. He was sick. He still cant smell anything.

This was spreading around Indiana way before they said. I'm convinced they know that now whether they publicly admit it or not. They know

It was around everywhere a lot longer than believed. Sewage samples from a year ago have been found to have the virus.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Interesting. I've got a fairly uncommon type and it seems they're looking for it fairly regularly.
    WRT to blood donation, I verified with our local collection that the deferment for being stationed in certain European countries has indeed been lifted. Each collection agency makes its own rules, but pretty sure they track the FDA recommendations closely.

Top Bottom