• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Seriously Joe said he doesn't support the Green New Deal and in the next breath says the Green New deal will pay for itself. Good thing this thing is coming to an end, no telling what Joe will say next.

Nojoy621

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 10, 2016
    Crown point
    Wallace has tried to moderate. The only way to moderate these two is with 2 mute buttons.

We need a quiz show debate. Lock each one of them in a sound proof both with a 2 minute shot clock. Once their time is up the mic is cut off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Not saying Biden is doing well, and I’m voting for trump, but Trump is doing terrible in this debate.

And Wallace is a terrible moderator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. Trump needs to attack the ideas and policy, not the man. He just can't help but interrupt and go after Joe, which makes Joe a sympathetic figure.

We all know what Joe says is garbage. Trump needs to shut his mouth and let Joe hang himself with his own rope. All Trump is doing is playing right into the accusations his detractors make about him being a bully.

He isn't speaking to the people, but attacking Joe. This is the stuff that must drive his advisors crazy.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    This debate sounds more like a couple brats "playing the dozens" on a playground.

I'm really disappointed in Wallace. After his question to Trump about whether he'd call on "white supremacists and militias" in Kenosha to stop their violence, I tuned out. He reminded me of Justice Roberts carrying water for the left so he wouldn't be called biased.

johny5

not a shill account
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    This debate sounds more like a couple brats "playing the dozens" on a playground.

I'm really disappointed in Wallace. After his question to Trump about whether he'd call on "white supremacists and militias" in Kenosha to stop their violence, I tuned out. He reminded me of Justice Roberts carrying water for the left so he wouldn't be called biased.

Wallace has been a disgrace tonight. In the last segment, he was straight-up debating Trump.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

That was a direct and loaded question meant to smear Trump.

Top Bottom