The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 15th Edition: Be more like Coleman.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I saw some of this on X, and unfortunately, I can’t find one of the most excellent comebacks to Matt Walsh, but one of them pointed out that we had just fire bombed 60+ Japanese cities and burned them to the ground, and we killed more people in Tokyo than died in one of the atomic bomb blast. Stepping up to the atomic bomb was a chang in scale, but not a change in effect. We went from using Molotov cocktails to a flamethrower.

Somewhere, we have my dad’s diary from him from his time in the Pacific in WWII, and he made an entry on the day that he heard that were dropping atomic bomb on Japan. I don’t remember the exact words, but it was basically “HOORAY!”

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    podborka-prikolnyx-kartinok-70.jpg

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    I saw some of this on X, and unfortunately, I can’t find one of the most excellent comebacks to Matt Walsh, but one of them pointed out that we had just fire bombed 60+ Japanese cities and burned them to the ground, and we killed more people in Tokyo than died in one of the atomic bomb blast. Stepping up to the atomic bomb was a chang in scale, but not a change in effect. We went from using Molotov cocktails to a flamethrower.

Somewhere, we have my dad’s diary from him from his time in the Pacific in WWII, and he made an entry on the day that he heard that were dropping atomic bomb on Japan. I don’t remember the exact words, but it was basically “HOORAY!”
    My Dad was on an LST prepping to invade Japan when the bombs dropped. Very short life expectancy on a landing in Japan.

I remember an interview with Col. Tibbetts the pilot for one of the bomb drops. They asked if he felt remorse for killing so many people. Paraphrasing him here but "Hell no!!" was about the sum total of his response.

Don

Last edited:
    Top Bottom