101_2193.jpg

this thing is huge.

Hemingway

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Indiana
    As much as I've sworn off of all this thick, tactical stuff, I have a soft spot in my heart for anything Grayman. I'll have to get one.

Now, Cubby, you'd want to trade me yours for a ZT, right? :)

Is the top of the blade sharpened, or sharpenable?

releo 37

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Why am I not surprised that you have on of the first ones out. I needed to stop out and see you this week anyway and now there’s n more of a reason just so I can fondle that grayman

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    she is definetely ugly! but she is a cutter for what she is!.... i touched her up (edge was a bit rough) and she cuts great. lockup is perfect, and carries nice and flat in the pocket. i forgot what it was for awhile today. didn't even notice it.

compared to a ZT... the ZT feels like a spyderco. its just that solid.

honestly, its more of a folding axe. thats what i think of when i handle it.

i had commited to one of them over a month ago... i was very excited. but as life goes, i had to tell mike and sue that i had to let down my end of the deal, as i just couldn't afford it right now. little be known to me, the wife had been emailing sue and purchased #8 for me the day i bowed out. my wife is very supportive of my hobby, the friends i have made from my hobby, and to the knife world in general. knife makers, users and collectors are GENERALLY some of the most friendly, selfless people i know. and to see them treat my wife as well as i get treated makes me even more thankful. you can always tell the people who are "nice" to gain items for themselves. to get that free piece of kit, or to get that "favor" on a "special order". some of the best friends and most generous people i know, i have never shook hands with or been closer to than 800 miles.

thank you, mike and sue.

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    grayman is a true star. I love the look of that folder. My defender is my go to allways count on knife. I would love to have one of the folders. now back to saving :)

Top Bottom