• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    And it's possible his brother fed the info to NYT.

Chanukah is gonna be uncomfortable at the Weinstein's this year.:laugh:

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Even worse is the pedophilia that the freaks in Hollywood seem to accept.

If you listened to the audio of the Italian Police sting yesterday, tell me that you weren't sick to your stomach...

'A powerful, rich man in the community continues to be a super predator assaulting and raping women and everyone looks the other way'... Sure... These people have a black hole for a soul and live in a moral wasteland. If you were complacent you're as guilty as the super predator.

Don't lecture me on 2A and 'morality' Matt Damon & Co. with your PSA commercials. You helped to cover up the terrible actions of super predator.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Might makes right and money is power. Us poor folks can't afford high powered lawyers to make things go away. Justice is blind my ass.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If you listened to the audio of the Italian Police sting yesterday, tell me that you weren't sick to your stomach...

'A powerful, rich man in the community continues to be a super predator assaulting and raping women and everyone looks the other way'... Sure... These people have a black hole for a soul and live in a moral wasteland. If you were complacent you're as guilty as the super predator.

Don't lecture me on 2A and 'morality' Matt Damon & Co. with your PSA commercials. You helped to cover up the terrible actions of super predator.

I'm sure some people did, but I would think it would be secretaries, lawyers and other administrative-type people who were with HW day-to-day. And while I'm confident Damon heard rumors, I'm not sure there's enough to say that he helped cover up.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    "It's a New York thing" is a funny way of saying "I'll quietly enable sexism, misogyny, and assault when it's my side doing it."

Burn it all down.

DLt4NBUX4AAMndq.jpg:small

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Even worse is the pedophilia that the freaks in Hollywood seem to accept.

This is a VERY well done documentary....It WILL break your heart....Interviews with the Prosecuting Attorney, families involved, the kids, etc....This film should have been at SXSW or Sundance but it wasn't...A very well done, just the facts ma'am, well shot, and well edited film that only see's the light of day when you find it on youtube..

[video=youtube;IoRkFTYtbuU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoRkFTYtbuU[/video]

Well this explains why the film never got seen...Big surprise....

[FONT=&quot]Some of the saddest stories in Hollywood don't happen on the movie screen.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]That's the focus of director Amy Berg's documentary "An Open Secret," which hits New York on Friday amid a struggle to get it seen — and a threatened lawsuit from SAG-AFTRA, one of Hollywood's most powerful union groups.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]But Berg and her film's team are intent on getting the word out about sexual predators in the TV, movie and modeling business who abuse kids. The film is beginning a theatrical rollout in 20 cities nationwide.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]"The problem goes far and deep in Hollywood," says "An Open Secret" executive producer Gabe Hoffman.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]"The film tries to establish that the industry clearly has an institutional resistance [to calling out predators]. There should be, among many things, background cross-checking for people who work with children."[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Adds coproducer Matthew Valentinas, "This might be the film that busts the dam on this subject."[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    secret7n-4-web.jpg
    [h=2]Marty Weiss and Evan H -- a convicted sex offender and his victim -- in the documentary "An Open Secret."[/h][FONT=&quot](PLATFORM MEDIA)[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"We only put in the film what we knew could be corroborated by the highest level of evidence. If we can stop this from happening to another child, all the hurdles will be worth it."[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    PAID CONTENT BY DEL MONTE[h=1]Waffles With A Twist![/h]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The documentary, which Hoffman hints faced resistance from film fest selection committees but was screened for potential distributors at last month's Cannes Film Festival, begins with a look at an underground eBay market for head shots of underage actors.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Berg then lets victims (now 18 or older) tell their stories. Former child actor Todd Bridges ("Diff'rent Strokes") explains his abuse at the hands of his publicist, while Corey Feldman ("The Lost Boys") appears in archival footage saying there's a systemic problem.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Seen briefly is former child actor Michael Egan, who last year withdrew controversial lawsuits against "X-Men" director Bryan Singer and several others. Egan was subsequently charged with fraud.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]"An Open Secret" then zeroes in on a trio of perpetrators: Marty Weiss, a manager of kid performers who pleaded no contest to two charges of oral copulation with a child under the age of 14; Marc Collins-Rector, a web-site entrepreneur who fled the U.S. in anticipation of a prison sentence following a guilty plea; and Michael Harrah, the founder and former chair of SAG-AFTRA's Young Performers Committee who admits on-camera to inappropriate behavior with a minor.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    secret7n-3-web.jpg
    [h=2]Director Amy Berg and Evan H., one of the subjects of the documentary aiming to expose child predators in Hollywood.[/h] [FONT=&quot](PLATFORM MEDIA)[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"This film could be the start to show people there's a problem in Hollywood," says Evan H., a former child actor who shares the 2011 audio recording of Weiss, his former manager, in which Weiss admits to abusing him.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]That led to Weiss' conviction - though the court's sentence of a year behind bars resulted in his being released that same day due to six months time served.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Evan, now 21, says his abuse by Weiss began when he was 11 years old and continued for six years.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Anne Henry, cofounder of BizParentz Foundation, a nonprofit organization that serves families of child performers, says that 10 years ago, "We used to speak about financial accounts, work hours or set safety. Now the first words out of our mouth are, 'You have to keep your children safe.'[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]"We kept seeing common threads," adds Henry. "Victims would come to us and say, 'I don't know who to tell, maybe you guys can help.' We guide them to the right law enforcement agencies."[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    secret7n-2-web.jpg
    [h=2]Director Amy Berg on the set of the documentary.[/h] [FONT=&quot](PLATFORM MEDIA)[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]BizParentz's files provided a crucial starting point for Berg, who explored abuse in the Catholic Church in her Oscar-nominated 2007 documentary "Deliver Us From Evil." But Henry also had a personal stake.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]"My cofounder Paula Dorn and I are both parents of young performers, and our own children's pictures were being sold on eBay," Henry says. "That was our entrance into this weird world happening around us."[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Last week, it was reported that SAG-AFTRA had threatened the film's producers with a lawsuit if references to the group were not cut from interviews conducted with Harrah.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]So far, no suit has been filed. In a statement, Alonzo Wickers, the lawyer for "An Open Secret," stated that "There is no legal requirement or editorial justification for stripping the documentary of any references to SAG, SAG-AFTRA, or SAG's Young Performers Committee."[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Adds Valentinas, "I wish that instead of spending $100,000 on lawyers, SAG would donate $100,000 to foundations so we can change laws and make things safer for children."[/FONT]

Last edited:

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Now Harvey has even lost Hitler:
    [video=youtube;ViTSvgajzE0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViTSvgajzE0[/video]

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I am so over watching movies these days. And 90% of the MSM. It's all about influence and power. Who and screw who and get away with it. I listened to that sick bastards conversation last night that was recorded in a sting years ago. WTF, that guy should have been charged.

His money covered his ass for way to many years. And most of those around him knew it.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Seth McFarlane has now explained where he was coming from with his joke at the Oscars.

More proof that all these people know and understand, and just kept it under wraps because elite.

I'd be curious to know how many of these celebrities casting stones are clean themselves..

DL4UE2OUQAA6GLL.jpg:small

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Now Harvey has even lost Hitler:
    [video=youtube;ViTSvgajzE0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViTSvgajzE0[/video]

I think Hitler's reaction to the scandal would be more along the lines of....what's German for "Dang it, missed one."?

Last edited:

Dentoro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Fairland
    He has ruined thousands of people's lives, perhaps we need to outlaw Hollywood! Or couches because that is were the accosting happened.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Meh.
    As Joy Behar has said, "Democrats have no family values, their just dogs."
    Whoopi Goldberg defended Roman Polanski's rape of a 12 year old.
    He's one of their own, they don't care who he rapes.

Top Bottom